Chapter 49

Ali-Nooh's POV:

I woke up in a dark, vast grey room, tied up to a chair. Opppsite me was Ibrahim. And my father. Then, Ibrahim nodded and left me alone in the room with my evil father.
"Dad? How could you do this?"
"You're lucky I didn't actually kill you."
"Answer me!"

"You wouldn't join me in my 'buisness.' So, the best way to use you for money was to listen to Ibrahim. He wanted you dead for a LOT of money. He saw Summer around and he can get a bit... Obsessive.
He loves Summer but anyone can see how much she loves you. That's why he needed you dead. But even I have a heart and we decided to fake your death. I crashed into you, you were in a coma, we got a fake doctor to inject you with the wrong medicines.
Then, as you already know, some idiot told you Summer was leaving today and you went running to her. Now you know about Ibrahim. Now, we have to actually kill you. I'm sorry, son."

"Dad, please..."
"Just go with it." He hissed amd walked away.

Summer's POV:

I woke up in a vast grey room. I looked around and saw Ibrahim staring at me. There was a manic look in his eyes. Then, he sighed and walked over to the chair I was tied up to.
"Such a shame. I loved you. I still do. But you love him. I guess, I'll have to kill you. But first you can see your precious Ali-Nooh."
"What about my children?" I screamed.

Just then, my father-in-law walked in.
"You helped him! You're a part of this! You helped him!" I yelled.

"You'll be thanking me. I do have a heart, you know."
"Yeah, you're right. I guess that's why you want to leave your wife without a son for real this time amd your grandchildren as ORPHANS!"
He just shook his head and came near me.
"Just go with it." He hissed and left.

Soon, Ibrahim walked in with two men, dragging Ali-Nooh behind him.
"Ali!" I yelled. He looked up and smiled.
"Summer!"
"Shut up, the pair of you. I've brought him in so you, my dear Summer, can watch him be tortured."
"What?" I screamed but they had already tied Ali-Nooh down on the table and started to cut him. Slowly.

What do you think is gonna happen?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x