Chapter 51

Ali-Nooh's POV:

2 days. 2 days without food and a glass of water inbetween for me and Summer.
We're in chairs and only Summer's tied up because I know it's hopeless to run with at least 6 guards outside.

I've been cut and burned because of the twisted mind that belongs to Ibrahim. He's decided torturing me is going to leave his mark on me. He's decided I deserve my last days for me to be yearning for death like the one thing I despise being. Weak.

My evil, manipulative father used to always call me weak because I wasn't strong enough to be a crminal. But when I held Summer, I felt like the strongest man in the world. She changed me. I glanced at her. It was just us in the room.

I stared at her. Her black hair was messy, her grey eyes watery and pale skin. In the last 2 years, she's aged so much. She looks older, she behaves older.

But I guess losing your first husband, having his children 2 weeks after his death, marrying a physco and THEN finding out your first husband isn't even dead might do that you.

But I still love her the same. Always.

Summer's POV:

"You never got to see them." I whispered, staring just past Ali-Nooh and at the grey wall. Ali-Nooh shuffled his chair towards me. His green eyes had lost their shine, he had burn marks and his hair was messy. He's aged so much. He looks and acts older.

But I guess falling into coma, never seeing your children, having your death faked by an obsessed-with-your-wife-footballer aswell as your father and being tortured does that to you.

"It doesn't matter. Maybe I could convince my Dad to show me a picture?" He replied with a child-like hope in us voice. Though it was unlikely, I couldn't bear to say no to his adorable voice and I simply nodded.

"Yeah, maybe. They look like us both, Haider has my eyes, my nose, your skin tone and your hair. Amelia has your eyes, your nose, my skin and my hair. They're both beautiful and such good children, Mashallah."

Suddenly, the door swung open and Uncle Rasool walked in.
"Get up. Now."

Yet another cliffhanger.
Opinions? Next update should be next week. I did promise weekly updates.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x