Chapter 36

Summer's POV:
4 months later

My Dad invited Ibrahim round and I saw him watching Amelia and Haider. I followed the twins and so did he. We were all sat in the guest room.

"Haider has your eyes." I smiled. He did.
"Yeah, Amelia has Ali-Nooh's."
"Did he ever get to see them?" I shook my head and told him the story of Ali-Nooh and me.

"Well, ever since I was 16 and my Dad died, I started practicing my football properly and trying out all sorts of different things to get managers to look at me. When I was 19, I got into a small football team and now I've worked my way up to the top to please my Dad. He was a good man."
He said, sadly. I thought of Ali-Nooh's criminal, unloving father. Then I shook the thought away.

I've known Ibrahim for 4 months now and I can't find a single flaw with him.
"Summer?"
"Hmm?"
"You're amazing."
YOU SEE?

It's been a year and a half and I'm finally getting over Ali. A bit. I felt a spark with BOTH of them. I've stopped grieving. Kind of. Of course I'll never stop missing my first love but I think I might have found my second...

Ibrahim's POV:
1 Week later

I'm a very straightforward person and I'm certain I'm in love with Summer, so here I am, about to ask her Dad for her hand in marriage. I entered his office and he greeted me.

"Yes, Ibrahim?"
"I wanted to ask Summer's hand in marriage."
"Why?"
"She's kind, funny and simply the perfect person for me."
"You do realise she's grieving and has 2 children?"

"I know but if she says yes, that doesn't change a thing for me."
"I'll ask her."
"Wait! Do I have your permission if she says yes?"
"Yes."
"Then can I set up something to propose to her in without you telling her?"

"Sure." He said and shook my hand. I went away and started planning for the woman I love.

Opinions? Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Bye x