Chapter 48

Summer's POV:

Slowly, I looked up and my eyes were met with ones I thought had gone almost 3 years ago. The dazzling emerald green eyes of Ali-Nooh.
I blinked to make sure I wasn't seeing things and his innocent, sleepy voice said again.

"Monkey?"

"Ali..." I stuttered, walking back. How is this possible? But he looks so real. So much like Ali Nooh.
"It's me." He said running his hand through his perfect hair.

I collapsed against him and he held me.  I hugged him tight and we stood in silence holding each other. His touch was still gentle and protecting. After so long, he came back to me. So many years.

Then he kissed me. This kiss felt like coming home.
I was home.
Home was Ali-Nooh's arms and the sound of his heartbeat.

He touched my cheek and I came to my senses.

"You're dead. You died about 3 years ago." I said, shocked. I let go of him but he still held my hand.
"That's what they said. But here I finally am, alive and well."
"Who's they?"
"Ibrahim Khan and... my father."

"How? Why? This isn't possible. I don't understand!" I said frustrated.
"Calm down. Do you know Ibrahim Khan?"
"Yes! I'm married to him!" I said.
"But I found you. His attempts to take you away. They worked. But I'm here to save you..." He said, bringing me closer.

I stood there in shock. So many questions. How did they manage to fake his death? Is it truly Ali Nooh? My head was swirling with questions.

A few minutes later, Ibrahim came running towards me and teared Ali-Nooh away from me.
"WHAT ARE YO- Ali-Nooh!" Ibrahim said, looking guilty, shocked and angry all at the same time.

"Yes. I found Summer. Your plans failed. I will not let you near her!"
I was near tears now, so confused.
"Someone tell me what's going on!"

Ibrahim looked at Ali-Nooh then me. Before I forget knew it, Ibrahim yelled and two burly men came running into the graveyard. One man ran over to Ali-Nooh and he hit him over the head as the other restrained me.
Then I felt a hard blow to my head and the world turned black...

Thanks to HalimaSim for encouraging me to update.
2k!
9 votes for the next chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Bye x