Amnesia and Meeting my new Family!!

Siyeon's POV:

Sirens. All I could hear was sirens. I couldn't see anything. Only darkness. What was happening to me? That was the only question that was currently circling around my head, until I couldn't hear anything and I became completely unconscious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep, Beep, Beep. Arghh, what is that annoying sound?, I thought. I slowly opened my eyes, only to be immediately blinded by the majestic light.

"I think she's starting to wake up." An unknown voice said in a different language.

Wait, how did I understand what she said. As soon as I heard this anonymous person speak, I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was a lady. She looked like in her early forties or at least late thirties, but she was very fair and quite pretty. But who was she, I don't think I know her. The lady looked at me and smiled.

"Hi sweetie, are you alright?" The lady asked in korean.

Wait, how on earth did I know that it was korean, and the weird thing was I understood.

"I'm fine..thanks, a bit..sore though...erm.." I miraculously said in korean. Maybe I'm korean. Eh! Who cares.

"Oh, excuse me, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Mrs Park. Actually, I was driving and I noticed you were lying unconscious on the road, and you were bleeding quite severely. Are you sure you're okay, err...Siyeon ah?" She asked.

Siyeon, who the hell is Siyeon?

"Erm, mianhe, but who's Siyeon?" I asked with curiosity.

"Isn't that your name? It says on your uniform." Mrs Park told me, while pointing at my shirt.

I looked at my shirt and saw a small name tag. It does say Kim Siyeon. Wow!

"Erm, mianhe, it seems I forgot my name. To be honest with you, I don't even know who I am." I replied.

"Oh dear, it's alright sweetie, you just rest while I talk to the doctor, if you need anything just ring the bell." She said, before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Was that my name? How can I forget my name? What on earth happened to me? I was totally confused. Suddenly my head started hurting, I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, wishing that all of this was a dream or at least thought while falling asleep that when I wake up again I'll remember everything and know who I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running. Running away from someone. I honestly don't know who. I ran to the forest, while the twigs on the bushes pricked my flesh. Even though it stung like hell, I couldn't stop and just cry in pain, I had to run and keep my pain in. All of a sudden, I accidently tripped over a rock and tumbled down the hill. I screamed as I went down. I struggled to get up. Out of nowhere, at the corner of my eyes, I saw someone lurking in the shadows. And BOOM!!! He hit me on the head with a bat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly sat up. Sweat poured down my face. It was all just a nightmare. Wait a minute! I'm still in the hospital. So I guess it is reality. I relaxed and wiped the sweat off with my sleeve. Thank god no one was here, or they would have asked me soo many questions about my nightmare. As soon as I said that, the doors to my room opened, and a boy walked in. He wasn't that tall nor was he short, he was quite average, however he looked young. He had brown hair, and he had like a baby face. To be honest with you, he was quite handsome. He smiled at me. That smile, for some reason it reassured me that he wasn't going to hurt me and he was a nice guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Park Jimin, son of the woman that visited you a while ago." He told me.

Now I could see that they did look a like, kind of.

"Annyeonghaseyo." That was all I could say.

"Hey are you alright? When me and umma saved you, you were in a pretty bad state?" He asked out of concern.

I nodded.

"Hey, don't worry. I don't bite. Anyway, when you fell asleep again we found out that you kind of lost your memory. You have amnesia." He said.

WHAAT!!! I lost my memory.

"But don't worry, me and umma are going to help you go through it. Umma has decided to be your legal guardian for now, so that means you're going to have to live with us. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Ne, gonsamida, without you and Mrs Park, I wouldn't have probably been alive if you never found me." I said, while bowing.

"Aniyo, don't be like that. Anyway, don't call her Mrs Park, she's your umma now, and also say hello to your new oppa!!" He said while spreading his arms out.

I smiled and he enclosed me in a hug. This hug gave me confidence. I knew that they will treat me very well.

Hope you like this chapter so far. Make sure you comment below.

Byee, oh and how'd you like the pic of jimin aye!! (Hot right)