Chapter 25

Naruto stared at the TV screen for a while before she turned to face Temari, her lips curling as she sucked on her teeth. Temari eep'ed and hide behind Gaara who pushed her away and scooted as far away from Temari as possible. "Noooo!!! Protect me from her! Come on! I'm your sister!" Temari wailed.
"You do realise she can't move right? What are you wailing about?" Kankuro asked.
"You don't know how scary she is! There was this one time a guy pissed her off and she waited for the guy to pass her seat again, trying to harass her, before she struck. She was like bam! And bam! With ONE hand! And the guy was like unconscious within milliseconds! And she didn't even move from her spot!" Temari said gesturing wildly, forming some sort of upper hook and a punch.
"The style you just describe was so off Temari." Naruto said in amusement as Sasuke helped her onto her wheelchair to wheel her to the dining table on her request.
"What? That was what it had looked like to me!"
"It was a gentle fist style dude, you're suppose to look graceful not rough. And fyi, I only used two fingers not one hand." Naruto said as the rest followed and Mikoto cut up the cake, serving it to everyone.
"I'm not going to go near her now." Temari said and Naruto shrugged as she turned to her eating. She managed to shovel a fork full of cake into Sasuke's mouth without warning. Sasuke jerked in surprise but to their surprise (excluding Naruto's who was smiling slightly at him) he didn't make a disgusted face at the sweet stuff, he just kept chewing before swallowing. "What?" Sasuke questioned the shock filled stares.
"You just ate the cake." Mikoto whispered in a horrified tone.
"So?" Sasuke asked, frowning slightly.
"But you hate sweets! You absolutely despise them! No matter how much we try!" Mikoto exclaimed, waving her fork around. Naruto took the chance of Sasuke being distracted by his mom and shovelled another fork full into his mouth. He flinched again but this time he caught her hand before it returned back to the plate. He finished chewing and swallowed before yanking Naruto closer. His attention no longer on his mother. He narrowed his eyes playfully at the blond. "Do you mind?"
"Of course I do!" Naruto said as she gave him to quick peck before she flicked her fork, making it hit Sasuke in the face, causing him to let go. She let out a huff of laughter as he wiped at his face and she was resuming her eating. Sasuke was aware this time when Naruto's fork came close to his face. He stopped it, millimetres from his lips. But she jabbed him in his ticklish side, making him squirm and his mouth parted slightly so she forced the fork into his mouth. Mikoto laughed at Sasuke's mock glare and got another slice of cake for Naruto. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto to trap her arms before he started tickling her. She squirmed and bit her lips to stop her laughter. "Surrender!" Naruto shook her head and struggled against him. She used her hair to tickle Sasuke's neck. "Stop that."
"No! You stop!" Naruto breathed.
"Compromise?"
"I'll stop if you do." Naruto said firmly and Sasuke stopped tickling her and she stopped moving her head to tickle him. The two glared at each other before they huffed and turned away from each other, crossing their arms childishly. "Kids kids, no fighting." Temari said, making the two glare at her. She was unfazed by the Uchiha's but Naruto's made her panic. "Ma Ma. Don't be angry Naru. Here's your present!" Temari said, quickly pulling out a huge box and sliding it across the table towards her. The plate were quickly cleared away and the presents were piled onto the table. Naruto rested her hand on Temari's present, expertly and neatly undoing the wrapper. It was a black hard leather case. She undid the metal clasp and opened it, making most gasp at the content. Gaara, Kankuro and Naruto's parents sighed at the present. They knew it. "Well well Temari, trying to please me aye?" Naruto asked as she lifted up the gun parts and started putting it together. When Temari gave a gun to her as a present, she always likes to pull them all apart and make her assemble the gun. Naruto examined each part of the gun as she assembled quickly.
"Not bad."
"I sense a but...." Tobi said, trailing off.
"But I already have this one."
"Awww, dammit! I thought I beat you to it." Temari said, snapping her fingers. Naruto smiled in gratitude and tucked the gun into a holster into the inside of her wheelchair, next to her hip. "How much are you carrying?" Kankuro asked, confusing a few people.
"About 3 guns and 5 knives ish?" Naruto said.
"Make that 10 knives Naru, we know you carry more." Temari teased.
"Why do you carry so many concealments?" Konan asked, worried about the safety of the girl if she had to carry so many weapons.
"Stuff happens." Naruto said, waving it off. Many gave her books, cute stationery and notebooks. Kankuro gave her a soft toy. Gaara gave her a custom made guitar, making sure Naruto didn't have the patterns that the guitar had on her other guitars. The patterns was lined with Swarovski crystals. Sasuke gave her a diamond necklace. Naruto strummed the guitar to see if it was in tune. Temari dug out a capo and chuck it to her. Naruto started plucking one note after her capo was on. "Oh my god! That's pumped up kicks!" Temari squealed. Naruto nodded and licked her lips, she and Temari started singing which dropped jaws as they sounded amazing together.
Naruto stopped half way when her phone vibrated. An unknown number. Naruto frowned but answered it anyways. She immediately pulled it away from her ear when a loud sharp shrill came through, hurting her sensitive ear. Naruto rubbed her ear and held the phone to her other ear but had to pull away again because of the same shrill. Everyone saw her flinch at the shrill they all heard. Temari snatched the phone from her and set it on speaker, almost throwing it back onto the table when she noticed it was an unknown number. A long curse filled threat came through and Naruto waited for the woman to finish. She was cursing her about the same things the others would: Uchiha. She was asked to kill herself and to die in a hole and the hole be dug up to be dumped with the land fill then her body be eaten by the insects and scavengers. The woman told her that she would kill her if she doesn't stay away from everyone because she was a whore that has STD. Naruto was getting bored with her threats but the others looked horrified, even the Uchihas were frowning deeply. Naruto started playing with the strings of her guitar.
"What the f*, whore?! ARE YOU EVEN F*ING LISTENING TO ME, SLUT?!" The woman screeched.
"I am getting bored. Are you done?" Naruto asked, muting the note that rang out softly.
"You f*ing-"
"Do you mind?" Naruto asked, annoyed at her curses.
"What? Pretty little whore can't stand being cursed at? Are you trying to act like you're educated and doesn't curse?" The woman sneered.
"Well, I wouldn't be talking if my vocabulary was only limited to curse words and you have repeated a lot of words. But it doesn't matter whether I am educated or not, I wouldn't be cursing with elders around." Naruto said, insulting the woman subtly.
"What? You admit you're a old f*ing hag that whores herself out now?" Naruto sighed and began tapping her fingers on the table in annoyance.
"Oh damn... She's getting angry." Temari whispered.
"So, Ms Sylvia-" Naruto started but was interrupted.
"How the f* do you know my name you f*ing stalker slut?!" The woman screeched, sounding terrified. Naruto smirked, knowing the tables have turned. "How does that feel like? Being stalked? I know a lot more about you, Sylvia Lester." Naruto said, earning a loud gasp at the surname being mentioned. "You're a 29 single, had multiple boyfriends and got pregnant from a one night stand when you were 18 but you were so cruel." Naruto said, her soft voice making her sound dangerous. "You took the drugs knowing it would kill the baby. Why would you be so cruel? Just because you were horny and drunk, you killed an innocent life." Naruto heard her breathing change, knowing her words had an effect on her. It was a psychological thing, using her sins and her guilts against her.
"You're... You're an insane b*tch! You're a f*ing disgusting stalking psychopath!" Sylvia spat out, fumbling for things to say.
"Oh? I am the insane one now, hmm? Sylvia? What about the things you did? You stalked me when I was only 10 at that time, just because I was always around Uchiha. Do you have any idea how scary that was for a 10 year old? To see you everyday hiding behind the tree near my school? To see you everyday at the places I visit? To see you everyday outside the gates, hiding in the tree with a binoculars staring through my room window? I had to move rooms because of that." Naruto said, scrolling through her phone.
"That one time you threw a brick through my room, I would have died if I hadn't have martial arts training. I had nowhere to move, the only ways were either hit the brick or be hit."
"You deserve to die b*tch! You know nothing about me!"
"You're running out of things to say, Sylvia. Poor you, I still have a lot more about you. You speak French because your mother is a French. You can play the piano because your mother wants you to become a famous pianist. You stole a car and fell asleep at the wheel, you crashed the car and almost killed your brother. You take drugs... Oh! Your drug dealer, I know him-"
"Lies! I don't take-"
"Say hi Kurama." Naruto said and the older man's voice could be heard, causing the woman to gasp in horror.
"Ah. So you do take drugs. Hmm... What's next to make you believe I actually know a lot about you?... Your best friend, she likes the uchihas like you do, but she likes the female uchihas because she prefers girls to guys. Your brother is a professor in a University, mother is an accountant and father is a police officer. How would they feel to know their daughter is stalking a  girl that is 11 years younger? How would they feel if that girl reported you and were sent to jail?"
"W-what? Are you going to- you know what? F* you! Go die! No one loves you!" The woman screamed before she hung up.
"That was so weird un..." Deidara said, breaking the silence.
"Why?"
"You completely turned the tide against her! That was so cool! She was freaking out because of the things you know! But you didn't even curse at her or anything! You didn't even insult her! Un!"
"See her power? She can make you crumble easily. Make her angry and she'll make your life hell. Make her friends angry, she'll make sure your death looks like an accident or that you committed suicide." Gaara said, everyone making more mental notes to stay on her good side.