Chapter 1

"Naruto-chan?"
"Yes mother?" A blond with her hair pulled into a high ponytail asked politely, looking up from her home work. Both her parents looked at each other before sitting down on her bed. The two heads of very important corporations looked at her with a weird look, causing her to turn around in her chair fully to face them. "What's with the look?"
"Come here sweetheart." Naruto's mom whispered as she held out her arms, waiting for her daughter to come and as a sign saying to come over for an embrace. Naruto frowned slightly but complied. Her mom held her for a while before saying something that made her freeze in shock. "We... Arranged your marriage." Her father took her silence as the chance to continue. "It's with the Uchiha, you are marrying the younger of the two Uchiha heirs. His name is Sasuke."
"What- why? Why?!"
"To secure the alliance between both Namikaze-Uzumaki and Uchiha." Naruto took in a deep breath as she thought it through carefully. I will make this work. This is for the family. This is for my clan. A newer, stronger corporation has been born when I was. I will keep it up. This is the life, the life the heiress is leading. Stressful, yes but she keeps it all to herself. The once selfless little girl has carried those trades into her teens. With more responsibility and the ability to make a greater impact, the selfless trade of her made her a favourite. Her kind, bright attitude made everyone's day but no one, I mean no one knows that she does it because she thinks everyone deserves to be happy and yet... She forgot about herself.
"Are you okay with it sweetheart? We can always cancel this." Naruto's mom, Kushina, said worriedly. She held her daughter carefully as if afraid that she would break into pieces. "No, I'm okay." Kushina and Minato regarded her with concern gazes before Minato had to continue telling his daughter the details.
"We are meeting them tonight for dinner." Naruto was silent for a while before she blinked a few times. "I'm scared. What if they don't like me? What if-"
"No one is going to dislike my beautiful daughter!" Kushina said with determination as she pulled the blond up with her. "Now let's find your outfit of the night." Kushina made her try in multiple ones for Minato and Minato said all was beautiful and was banned from commenting as his comments weren't helping. It turned into a short fashion show with Naruto striking some poses with her model-envy body, making her parents laugh like there was no tomorrow and Kushina snapping loads of pictures. Finally Naruto stopped at a black coat with legging and pulled on black ankle boots to complete the look. -- refer to picture.

Naruto tugged at her coat nervously, straightening everything again for the... Uh... I kinda lost count after the thirty-fifth time. "You look fine, sweety." Kushina said, lightly tapping at the offending hand that is still pulling at the clothing. Minato pushed the door bell and Naruto stared at him in horror with the 'I am not ready yet! How could you do that!' Face.
The door opened smoothly and there stood a very handsome young man with a long loose ponytail, his bangs framing his chiselled face nicely. He bowed slightly. "Mr and Mrs Namikaze-Uzumaki, and Miss Namikaze-Uzumaki."
"Hello!" Naruto greeted cheerfully, pushing all her nervousness into the back of her mind and putting on her charming charisma. "You must be Itachi!" Naruto said with a slight playful bow. Itachi blinked in surprise, he is starting to like his future sister-in-law. At first he thought she was going to be a stuck up brat like Sasuke but no! She is so cute and charming in her own little way, making a very good first impression. Itachi's lips tugged into a small genuine smile, surprising the Namikaze and the Uzumaki standing behind Naruto. "Come on in. Mother is in the kitchen preparing food." Itachi said as he stepped aside to let them in. Itachi noticed that Naruto's hand tightened around the strap of her black purse. "Mom and dad will like you." Itachi reassured gently and the couple looked at him gratefully.
Would he though? Would Sasuke be okay? Naruto mused as she took a deep breath to calm her heart before she gave Itachi a small grin and stepped inside. Naruto's beautiful blue eyes took in the elegant and intricate details of the place. "The design is excellent. The structure will hold if a disaster happened." Naruto said quietly to her parents but it wasn't soft enough as a new voice joined them. "You must have studied a lot in the topic of architecture." Naruto twirled around and bowed slightly. "Hello! I'm Naruto! Nice to meet you!" Naruto said cheerfully and Fugaku looked slightly surprised at her cheery attitude. He looked to Itachi who had a small subconscious smile on his lips which surprised him. Itachi never smiles much, especially not in front of strangers. Naruto is the right choice but is Sasuke worthy enough to deserve such a beautiful girl? Even Fugaku is starting to question the marriage, he didn't want such a happy go lucky girl like Naruto to get hurt. "The pleasure is all mine." Naruto smiled and bowed slightly. Then they heard a gasp of delight, Fugaku turned to see Mikoto holding a hand to her own mouth. "Oh my god. She's so beautiful, Kushina!" Mikoto gushed and rushed towards Naruto and engulfed her in an embrace. Naruto hugged back and waited for her to let go, but she hasn't let go for a good five minutes. Naruto looked at Fugaku for help and he looked amused, giving her a small smile of reassurance before clearing his throat to get Mikoto's attention, Naruto nodded her gratitude.
"Hello! I'm Naruto. I'm pleased to meet you!" Polite and cheerful. That made Mikoto internally do a hallelujah dance but it made her question some decisions. Gotta discuss this with Fugaku later. Mikoto made a mental note.
Why am I questioning the decision now?