Chapter 23

Everyone turned to look for Naruto's reaction and smiles simultaneously appeared on their faces when they saw the child smiling softly, her eyes glittering with happiness. Temari suddenly sprung up and bounced to the TV. She ejected the CD before sliding in a new one. "We made this one, Naru." Temari said, smirking at the teen before returning to her seat.
"Is it embarrassing?" Naruto asked, receiving a shrug as a reply causing her to sigh.
---------(MORE VIDEOS!!!! Mwahahaha)---------
"Ok. Ok. It's recording. Today, we are here at the ice skating place... Uh... I forgot the official name, who cares! Temari is doing her homework and Naru- hey! Where is she?" Kankuro exclaimed, looking around, causing the camera to shake slightly. Naruto slowly appeared from behind him. "Are you looking for me?" Her voice calm and monotonous as she leaned forward to whisper into his ear. Kankuro got startled by the sudden appearance, causing him to jump and the camera flew out of his hands but Naruto caught it. "You should take better care of your camera." Naruto tsked as she palmed the camera back to Kankuro. The professional photographer, of course, strives on having all their equipment in the best of best shape and quality.
"Weren't you going to go in the ring?"
"You make it sound like I'm going to be fighting in a battle ring instead of an ice skating ring." Naruto said as she turned and headed back down towards the door that led into the ice ring. "You coming?"
"Sure! Give me a sec." Later Kankuro joined Naruto inside the ice ring, she had been turning circles and circles in the same spot whilst waiting for Kankuro to put on his skates. "Stop. Geez kid, are you trying to scramble your brain?" Kankuro asked and she slowed to a stop, staring at Kankuro before looking around.
"Did Gaara sleep?"
"... Surprisingly he did yesterday after coming back home from your place. What did you do?" Kankuro asked, curious as the camera panned towards the red head that was walking up to Temari. "Can't tell you. It's a secret for me and him to know and you to never find out."
"What? Hey! That doesn't make sense! Get back here!" Kankuro exclaimed as he swiped at Naruto but she gracefully glided out of reach, and she rapidly started picking up speed which forced Kankuro to stand in one area to avoid collision with Naruto. The music that was playing got a song with a nice beat and Naruto started skating to it, figure skating.
((Everyone stared in awe at the blond who looked so graceful and so elegant. She executed each jump and each spin and every single movement perfectly. Her posture was perfect as she raised her leg above her head. Naruto tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks as she didn't really like people watching her perform.))
After a while she slowed down and skated normally around the ring, waiting for Kankuro to catch up with her. "Naru! What is the symbol for Magnesium?" Temari called out, causing Naruto to turn to her and narrowly avoided colliding with Kankuro who is now showing a middle finger at his sister.
"Magneto!"
"Say what???? Did you just relate an element to a comic character?"
"Yes."
"What the hell is the symbol then?"
"It's pretty obvious, Mg."
"Sodium?" Temari asked after writing down the first one and reading the next element.
"Batman!"
"That doesn't help." Temari deadpanned.
"It does. Think about the song for it." Naruto said, as she skated to a part of the ring where she and Kankuro hadn't touch and the ice was nice and smooth. Temari was mouthing the lyrics to herself until her face lit up. "NA!"
"Correct."
"What about... Hydrogen?"
"That ones really obvious Temari. H."
"Nooo!!! The super hero you would name it after."
"Hulk. Now I'm sure you could have searched up the periodic table." Kankuro turned the camera back onto Naruto. The ice she was previously standing on had some sort of shape to it and he realized it was a rose.
"Where's your boyfriend?" Temari asked when she was packing up her homework.
"I don't have one."
"Then why does duck butt follow you around?" The way Temari described her so called boyfriend  made Naruto distracted, causing her to crash into the wall. "Are you describing Sasuke?" Naruto asked incredulous as she leaned on the wall to get up.
"Only that Uchiha has that hairstyle! I bet he hairsprayed it."
"No he did not. It's really soft." Naruto said and then she paused when she realized what she just said.
"How do you know that?" Naruto turned bright red and she turned away before she pulled up her hoodie and was pressed into the wall by her bodyguard. She buried her face into her bodyguard's chest as the door burst open and a group of girls came in. The girls were all screaming the name of the Uchiha they had been previously talking about. Once Naruto was sure the girls left, her bodyguard released her and she skated to the door and walked up the stairs towards the rows of seats. Holding her hand out for something on the ground. A pale hand came up to grab hers and Sasuke was pulled up from the ground. "Has he been here the whole time?" Kankuro asked.
"No. He came seconds before the girls did." Naruto said as she pulled on her shoes and returned skates into her bag.
"The incredible synchronisation with your bodyguard though! You guys didn't even give freaking signals and you both know what to do! You guys are telepathic!" Temari exclaimed to Naruto, completely ignoring Sasuke.
"No. We just have lots of practice avoid my poor sasu's fangirls." Naruto said, nudging the dark haired boy who rolled his eyes at Naruto's playfulness.
"You guys should date."
"No way. This teme is too arrogant for me."
"Che. Who would date a dobe like you?" Sasuke shot back and they both glared at each other but deep down inside those were just affectionate nicknames for their bestfriend.
"For your information, She had a long line of boys waiting to date her." Temari snapped.
"No I don't. Lets go... Sasuke-Kun." Naruto said, mocking his fangirls squealing of his name.