Chapter 22

"Someone sent a CD over to our house saying it was for your birthday." Kushina said, waving a CD as she padded towards the CD player whilst the rest settled down in the living room. Sasuke pulled Naruto onto his lap and Naruto asked her bodyguards to sit down. They sat down at the ground, close to Naruto.
The screen turned black before flashing a message. A threat. Everyone was horrified but then it disappeared and the words 'sorry it was a joke' appeared. Naruto sighed, she knew it.
---------------
The rest of the chapter would be pretending to be the video. Double brackets would be audiences reaction and responses.
----------------
Some one was staring at the screen as if waiting for the person to tell her to start talking. "Can I start or what?"
"I already said go, Hana!" Someone off screen exclaimed.
"Fine! Geez! No need to snap at me. Alright. Hey Naru, happy birthday! Let's hope this arrives on time! If it doesn't, blame your boss, he is in charge. Speaking of that, how's your work? I hope you're considering being the model instead of their photographers. You remember how much fun we had right?" Hana blabbered but someone interrupted her, asking her to get to the point.
((Almost everyone looked at Naruto questioningly. Her bodyguards and parents were smiling to themselves as they knew exactly what was going on))
"... What was the point?... Oh right! Birthday... Didn't I already went past the point? Anyways, Naruto, I probably should get off and let someone else talk." Hana left and someone took over the sit. A pretty good looking guy sat there holding up a sketch book with the words happy birthday in cursive Russian, that only Naruto understood because she knows how to speak that language. He then made some sign language hand gestures before he mock saluted and left.
(( Naruto smiled to herself when she saw what was signed to her. He had basically them her to call him in the most complicated way possible. Itachi questioned why he wouldn't speak and Naruto said he was mute. They all wanted to know what the guy had said but Naruto shook her head and they all turned their attention back to the video))
After a few more birthday greetings, the screen jumped to someone standing. "First time we saw her huh... She was hot. Like hot hot. You know? She was like a goddess of goddesses. She is so beautiful you don't even know how to describe her, it's like every way you describe her, it wouldn't be enough to express how beautiful she is. The guys were all tripping over each other to introduce themselves. Even Ken and Akara went over. What's so big deal them going over? They're gay so... You know, they wouldn't be as excited as others but they were! She just turned gay guys straight! The first time she was suppose to come over. We were confused as to why she was holding a camera, I think she thought she was asked to go over to be a photographer as that's her job but we confused her too. Actually, everything is Uchiha-sama's fault!"
((Again, almost everyone raised their eyebrows in confusion. Which Uchiha was she talking about?))
"Uchiha-sama had sent his BEST photographer to us! Do you have any idea how cool that was! We kinda did work it out in the end and the country gained a new politician that same day. I suppose people wouldn't understand what I'm talking about. Gosh, editor, remember to add the film of day one after this." The scene changed to a few people standing around, talking. Then Naruto walked in with a bag on her shoulder and a camera hanging off her neck, she was talking to her bodyguard about who should carry the tripod- her or them- but they reached the group of people so she just allowed her bodyguard to carry the tripod. "Are you Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Yes. I believe I'm here to help with the photographing of the models?"
"What?"
"Am I not?" Naruto asked, confused, her head tilting cutely. Her messy bun bounced a little from the movement. "But he sent you over saying you going to be the model, he says you're his best photographer."
"Who's the h- Madara." Naruto said in realisation, everyone had gasped at her calling the Uchiha by his first name.
((The uchihas and Itachi's friends looked surprised before sending her a few questioning glances, not sure what the connection between them was))
Naruto pulled out her phone and dialled for Madara, putting him on speaker. "So what am I suppose to do actually?"
"Well, you see, you're the perfect one for this. You are beautiful and has the perfect everything to be a model. You could lend them some of your expertise too." Madara's voice came through.
"Is that technically saying I have to be one of the people in charge? Then what about your models?"
"Yes and you don't have to worry about them. But if you do worry, you can always pop in and boss everyone around to make sure they're working. Please Naruto. I owe you one."
"... Anything I ask for?"
"Yes. I'll do anything."
"Let Obito go." Naruto had said firmly.
"What?"
"He wants to be a politician. Let him do it. He doesn't want to take over the business, it's okay. He has potential, I can see it." Naruto said.
"Fine, but only because you said he has potential and you have a good judgement." Madara said and Naruto thanked him before hanging up. She then kept her camera into the bag and adjusted the strap to make it more comfortable on her shoulder. "So... Where do we start?"
"We could start by getting you dressed and then you could see how we work and if you want to say something just take over." The manager suggested and Naruto agreed.
"Why is he in here with a camera?"
"Why are they in here?" The camera man replied with a question.
"Because they're my bodyguards." Naruto said as if it was so common for everyone to have bodyguards. Naruto took the dress and she went behind the curtains to change. When Naruto stepped out, everyone in the room gasped at the sheer beauty. She held her bundle of clothing tightly to herself, covering her chest.
((Naruto turned bright red when everyone watching the video had gasped. She hadn't even showed the whole dress and they were already captured in her beauty.))
They tried to get her to release the bundle but she backed away, her heels clacking against the floor loudly. She shook her head desperately, trying to get them to stop. "No!! I'm not pretty!!"
"Are you f*ing kidding me? The prettiest goddess in the entire universe just said she wasn't! Then all of us would be ugly blobs with deformed faces! Come on. You have a nice figure." The manager tried and Naruto reluctantly handed her clothes over, she tugged at the dress uncomfortably. "I look ugly don't I?" Naruto asks when she noticed they were all staring. "This is a bad idea. Madara shouldn't have-"
"No! Oh my GOD!!! No one here was able to fit in that dress and look as gorgeous as you do! They fit some, yes, but it was almost as if it was tailored for you!" The manager gushed, pushing her out.
"No, no. Wait! I don't know what I'm- hi?" Naruto cut herself off when everyone on set was staring. "See I look bad."
"Is she like real? She is so beautiful!!" Their exclamations of how beautiful she was surprised her. She fiddled with her fingers nervously, her self-consciousness taking over. The models all came rushing to introduce themselves until the manager announce that they should start. Naruto was standing there, her nervousness gone and replaced by a mask of professionalism. They fastward the video of them going through with a few models before Naruto had decided to take over. She took the camera from the tripod and looked at them. "What do you feel like doing?" Naruto asked the models.
"What?"
"Do a pose you feel like doing. I wanna see it." They did and Naruto snapped the photo while they were most unaware. Everyone watched in awe as the model looked as if they came to life. They were all laughing and actually having fun! Not putting on a fake smile or expression. They were joking around with each other, absolutely forgotten that Naruto had the camera and was taking their photos. "Good job guys!" Naruto called out and they froze.
"Wah?"
"Come over and take a look." The photos that showed on the laptop made them shock at the sheer professionalism and skill level it must have taken and the kid made it seem like second nature.
When it was Naruto's turn, she immediately looked scared and nervous. "Hey Hime!" One of them called out, trying to distract her. "No! It's Joo-sama to you!!" One of the girls called out, laughing. Naruto blushed and the photographer immediately took a few photographs. A few of them ran up and posed with Naruto who seems more and more comfortable.
(("You're a natural." Konan gushed. Naruto waved it off, saying she wasn't but the others started backing the blue haired woman up so Naruto just gave up with and accepted it with a smile.))