Chapter 16

When Sasuke arrived home at the Uchiha mansion, he was greeted by his mother who was looking very worried. Fugaku and Itachi hasn't arrive home yet from their job at the police station and at the Uchiha corporation respectively. "Mother, what's wrong?"
"What happened today?" Mikoto asked, gripping her son's shoulders and shaking him gently. Sasuke frowned, he wanted to go look for Naruto and make sure she was alright but how his mother is acting is making him worry even more. Sasuke explained the events briefly and Mikoto look like she was about to blow a gasket. "I will prepare lunch for you guys tomorrow. You! Better find a spot for the both of you to sit for the rest of university without getting disturbed. I don't know why Naruto still wants to stay in uni even though she already got a degree, maybe more, from taking an early examination but I know she wants to enjoy it with you." Mikoto said, determination in her eyes at making the youngsters comfortable.
"Of course I will mother, I have thought of the perfect spot. Please tell me where my girlfriend is."
"She's in your room."
"Thank you mother." Sasuke said as he quickly made his way upstairs. He stood outside hesitantly. Should he bring something for her to eat or something to drink? Sasuke turned sharply and almost leaped the whole way down the stairs. His mom flattened herself to the wall to avoid colliding with her son that zoomed past her and into the kitchen. She quickly followed, confused. Her son doesn't know how to cook! "What are you doing?" Mikoto asked as she watched him pull out chocolate, marshmallows.
"Making something to eat?"
"What?" Mikoto asked, even more confused. Sasuke never does this! He always digs the fridge for tomatoes to snack on. Not go through effort to actually make something! "Stop gawking at me like that mom!" Sasuke said as he pulled out skillet and turned on the oven. When did he learn how to turn on an oven?! Sasuke started heating up the skillet as the oven heated up. Then he stared at the pantry while waiting, as if trying to see if there was anything else he could make without burning down the kitchen. Naruto was actually the one that thought him the basics in the kitchen and the first thing they made was s'mores, not the original ones but it works as well. It was a special moment. That was the first time Naruto had invited Sasuke to go over to her house. It was then that he discovered that his bestfriend and rival was a somewhat shy and extremely self-conscious girl. She had wore even baggier clothing to completely hide all her beautiful curves and the skinniness. She was skinny, sure. But she was toned, very nicely toned. Her stomach flat and with abs that could make others jealous, her limbs all skinny but all of the flesh were all muscles with a little fat.
He carefully removed the heated skillet from the heat and poured a generous amount of dark chocolate onto the hot pan after oiling it to prevent the chocolate and marshmallows from sticking. Then he cut the big marshmallows in half as he laid them on top of the already melting chocolate. He moved it into the oven to bake for 5-7 minutes. "Since when did you learn to do that?"
"A few years ago. Only made it twice."
"But you still remember it?"
"She taught it to me. That moment was special. It was a moment with Naruto." Sasuke said softly and heard the front door open. Two sets of foot walked in when they smelt something delicious, only to do a double take when they saw Mikoto standing near the door to the kitchen while Sasuke was the one in the kitchen. "Mother, what's going on?" Itachi asked, eying the scene in front of him warily.
"He is making s'mores. He said Naruto taught it to him a few years ago and he only made it twice but he said the moment was special." Fugaku raised an eyebrow, his son was putting in effort to make something.
"Why is he making s'mores and where is Naruto?" Fugaku asked, Mikoto quickly smacked him and gripped both the uchihas near her, a sign saying she'll explain later. They watched as Sasuke sped up his movements when he heard Naruto's name. He placed a damp cloth on a tray and placed the skillet on the damp cloth so the tray doesn't get too hot later on. Then he turned towards the freezer and dug out a tub of chocolate ice cream. Then he cautiously placed two mugs of hot chocolate on the same tray, balancing everything carefully, he made his way up the stairs. He almost completely ignored the two new comers but he gave them a curt nod before turning his attention back to balancing the ice-cream and the tray.
Mikoto explained everything, including whatever Sasuke told her, until whatever they came back to see. They all looked up at Sasuke's room door, hoping he can make her happy.
"Naruto?" Sasuke called out as he managed to open his room door. I'm such a professional! He found her wrapped in the duvet, and he could hear her sniffling. Sasuke nudged her with his foot, she groaned and purposely not budged. Sasuke smirked. He kicked her ass and she rolled over, still tangled in the duvets. "Hey!" Naruto protested weakly. Sasuke set the tray and ice cream down. Sasuke picked her up and set her into a sitting position before putting the tray in between them on the bed and held out the ice cream tube and a spoon. "Did you make this?"
Sasuke nodded, hoping it tasted good. Naruto dug into the soft marshmallow and she smiled at the memory of her and Sasuke having fun in the kitchen. "What are you waiting for?" Naruto asked as she shoved her spoon into her mouth. Sasuke picked up his spoon and before he could put his into his slightly opened mouth, Naruto shoved a spoon full of ice cream into his mouth. It was a weird thing that people thought he hated sweets. Yes he does hate sweet stuff but not when Naruto is around. Everything is okay to eat when she is around, her presence makes whatever sweets presented to him okay to eat.
The uchihas downstairs jumped slightly when they heard a suddenly laughter from upstairs then a loud thud. Their natural instinct was to run towards the source, incase one of them was hurt. They heard laughter and giggles as they got closer and Itachi wrenched the door open. The two had fallen off the bed laughing too hard, Sasuke had fallen first and Naruto was somehow tugged along. The two teen was in a tangled mess of limbs as they laughed until They were so out of breath. But they were started laughing again when they looked back up at the bed. Itachi picked up the laptop from the bed and rewind a little from the ending and brought it to his parents so they could watch what was so funny... In the end Mikoto was on the ground rolling with laughter with the two teens that heard the video again. Itachi and Fugaku were trying their best to hide their laughter. Looks like everything is going to become better.
(Look at vid I provided.You're welcome. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT TO THE END.)