Chapter thirty three

do you like the new book cover? it was almost that (see above) but i asked my grandma with one was better and she chose the black n white one ^~^

i like making book covers :3

1400+ words because this is a special chapter and i love you guys :D

----------

"Happy valentines day, angel!"

Rachel jumped, not expecting her boyfriend to suddenly pop up. Also, George never raised his voice that much.

(a/n the fucking time skip i swear)
(Idc if it's feb 5/6 in the real world it's valentine's day.)
(there's a reason i labelled this fiction haha)

She giggled as he planted kisses all over her neck.

"Happy valentines day to you too," Rachel smirked. "Daddy."

George let out an involuntary moan as Rachel kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, holding her thighs. She went on her tip toes, craning her neck a bit.

"So," She mumbled against his lips. "Any plans?"

George hummed, bending down for another kiss.

"One of them is lazying around the bed, kissing, just watching Paul's huge collection of romantic movies." George smiled, pecking her lips.

"And the other?"

"We could watch Deadpool?"

Rachel's eyes brightened up.

"Fuck yeah!"

----------

"Maccaaaa~"

Paul turned to the left, expecting John to be there. He frowned and turned to the right, causing his lips to crash on John's.

Cheeky.

"Any plans for today, my love?" The older asked, resting his chin on Paul's shoulder.

"What do you want to do?" Paul asked, smiling when John kissed his cheek.

"Geo and Rach are going out to the movies. Probably that Deadpool valentine's day special premiere."

"May I suggest, John my dear?" He asked in a posh accent.

John chuckled. "You may."

"What about... Baking?" Paul blushed, looking down. "I-It's cheesy, really."

"Nah, it's fine." John smiled. "Baking it is, then!"

"Well, what do you suggest we bake, Johnny?" Paul wondered, lips forming in a pout.

"What about biscuits?" He offered, holding Paul's hands in his. "Cupcakes? Shortcakes? Oh I know! What about cakes in general?"

"Stop! You're making me hungry!" Paul whined.

"You make me hungry," John purred in his ear. Paul gasped when John bit his ear. "But yeah, I prefer cupcakes out of all of them."

Paul gave him a look.