Chapter twenty-one (guns lay down ur arms give up the fight)

'FLIGHT 540 IS TAKING OFF IN FIVE MINUTES'

Paul and Rachel exchanged long, tearful (mostly from Paul) hugs.

"Paulie you bloody drama queen," Rachel laughed, wiping his tears away. "S-Stop crying!"

"I-It's my moment, okay?" He sniffed, chubby cheeks red. "Fuck, you'll be gone for two months..."

Rachel squeezed his hand. "Two months isn't forever, Paulie..."

She jogged over to John.

"Remember to Skype us, alright?" He smiled at her. "Paul wouldn't last a week without you."

"How about you Johnny?" She asked softly. "Got things to say to me before I go?" She joked lightly.

He smiled at her. "Komm bald weider."

(A/N Whoever knows German please don't comment the translation!!)

She blinked. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "It's German for come back soo. Now go, Georgie needs you."

She nodded and gave him one last look before going off to George.

"I love you," He whispered, brown eyes boring in hers.

She snaked her arms around his neck. "I love you too, Georgie."

He kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna miss you so much..."

She smiled. "Two months isn't very long, Gear. And before I go, can I do this?"

He shrugged. "Do what?"

"This." She took a hold of his scarf and yanked it towards her, crashing his lips on hers.

George's eyes fluttered close. He kissed back, moving his chapped lips against her full ones. He bit her bottom lip, making her gasp. George slipped his tongue in.

She felt him taste her. She moaned in the kiss. His hands were on her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you," She panted, breathless.

He pecked her lips. "I love you too---"

'FLIGHT 504 IS TAKING OFF IN 2 MINUTES'

"Rachel!" Yoko called as she dragged her bag. "Rachel let's go!"

"Yes mum!" She yelled back. She looked at him one last time and went off.

---------

They arrived, finally, after 7 hours. Rachel felt sleepy and jetlagged and...

And she missed George already.

----------

"Make yourself at home, okay Rach? I'll just call the doctor and ask when's the surgery."

She tossed her suitcase on the couch. "Okay mum."

She scanned the house they were going to stay in.

It was very, very modern-looking. The beds were plain white and red. No One Direction throw pillows and no pink, fluffy duvets.

---------

Rachel-Wachel: johnny where did you learn german?

Teddy-Boy: me paul and geo went to hamburg one time

Rachel-Wachel: teach me some when I get home okay? 😃

Teddy-boy: sure why not? 👌🏻😸