Chapter three

Paul was alseep beside her, snoring softly. Martha was sandwhiched in between them and looked like was having sweet doggy dreams.

Rachel couldn't believe it. Was George... flirting with her? Paul did say that George wasn't the kind of person to flirt so quickly. Her heart was racing in her chest. Maybe, just maybe, George would like her for what she is? She had been saving money for the surgery so she could feel natural without a dick in between her legs.

Every person she met always pointed out her flaws. It was always 'hey are you a guy?' or 'you're a bit bulky for a girl' or 'are you really trans?'

She just wanted to feel normal. She wanted to feel like a normal girl living a normal life. But now she had a fucking dick and she doesn't have breasts and she's just too man. And now she's developing feelings for a straight gorgeous guy with the cutest accent she ever heard.

"Mhm... Rachie? You up?"

"Y-Yeah.."

Paul sat up slowly, taking care that his pup wouldn't wake up. "Rachie, you okay?"

"I-I... What if he finds out?" Rachel mumbled, barely audible. "What if he finds out that I'm not naturally a girl and gets weirded out?" She hugged her knees. "I think I like him."

Paul shooked his head. "George isn't like that. I've been his bestfriend for almost his entire life and he isn't close-minded, at all."

Paul's phone beeped.

Jhn Lnn: Ey macca wanna go for some breakfast? bring rachel with u and i'll bring geo

"Speak of the fucking devil," Paul muttered as he began to type quickly on his phone.

Pol Maccartney: sure :D where we going?

"Paul?" Rachel called out just before her best friend was about to lockdown on all physical and delve into texting John. "Paul what the fuck is happening?"

Jhn Lnn: uh where do you want to go?

"John asked if we could have some brekkie, the four of us." Paul smiled at him.

Pol Maccartney: let's try the new diner that just opened

Jhn Lnn: ok be there in 20 minutes or less

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on Rach, it'll be fun! I already agreed."

Martha yawned and bounced on the bed, barking at her owner.

"Sorry girl but you have to stay at Linda's again." Martha, like she could understand Paul, whined dejectedly.

Paul kissed the top of her furry little head and hopped off the bed, rather ethusiastically.

"What should I wear?" Rachel pouted, swinger her cabinet door open.

"Something cute," Paul offered and tossed his sweater at her. Rachel cocked her head, raising an eyebrow. "Baby it's cold outside---"

"Gosh no don't sing." Rachel jokingly muttered. She took a random pair of jeans and some band shirt. She slipped on Paul's big Christmas sweater and gave a glance at the mirror. "Look Paul, I don't even look like a fucking girl! You look more like a woman than me..."

"I don't know whether to be offended or complimented, Rach. Hey, you do look like a girl." He reaasured her. "Put some eyeliner so George could see how pretty your eyes are."

------------

When George saw Rachel his eyes lit up. He looked like a boy receiving his gift on Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, John outta buy Paul and Rach somekind of gift then.

John had to tug on George's sleeve just to prevent him from rushing out the door to meet the oh so love of his life.

Rachel looked pretty. She had eyeliner so her big blue eyes popped out. Her lips were full. But her nose.... yeah. Her nose was a bit big. But she was pretty nonetheless. And she was a bit smaller than usual girls. Perfect for George.

Hashtag short girls need tall boys.

Paul, the bloody gentleman he was, opened the door for her. She rolled her eyes at him but smiled nonetheless. And John saw why George was so bloody attracted to her.

Rachel's smile was fucking beautiful. The way her blue eyes lit up made her look so happy and aesthetic and just plain pretty.

"Hi George," She said shyly, scooting over to make way for Paul's absolutely big arse.

"H-Hi Rach." George smiled.

Good god, John groaned in his head.

"So I'm guessing you're Rachel, eh? I'm John." He said, a charming smile making his way in his face. He took her hand and kissed it, making her blush. Out of the corner of his eye he saw George give him the dirtiest look.

"So you're the one who keeps Paul's phone vibrating all night?"

"That's not the only thing he vibrates," George muttered under his breathe. Rachel caught it and burst out laughing.

------------

George liked Rachel's laugh. It was sweet and addictive. So he joined in too, then soon Paul was laughing and so was John.

"W-Why are we laughing?" Rachel giggled drunkly.

"Let's just fucking order," Paul stifled a laugh. "Waiter!"

All through their laugh-fest, some of the customers gave them a worried glance like they were escaped mental patients.

George saw how Rachel was blushing so much and was out of breathe, literally. Their eyes met and she smiled before turning her face away. George raised an eyebrow and smiled back. Rachel looked up and saw his eyes were focused on hers.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, already swiping her bangs away from her eyes.

"Uh no! It's perfect!" He realized what he just said. "I meant..."

Go for it Harrison! John mentally cheered, hoping that George would somehow get the message.

"You look perfect."

-----------

"You look perfect."

Rachel was ready to die at that moment.

"O-Oh..." She felt shy all of the sudden. Her cheeks grew warm. "Shut up," Rachel heard herself mumble.

"But it's true! You look beautiful!"

He was blushing too, and his ears were red. Rachel thought it was fucking adorable.

Then George's phone vibrated in his pocket.

-----------

Pawl: u smooth motherfucker where the fuck did that come from?

Joj: oh uhm... 9gag comment section?

Pawl: are u fucking kiddin me harrison

Pawl: are u fucking KIDDING me??

Pawl: and i thought i was the cheesy 1

----------

I am having way too much fun in this. But yes I will take this seriously!

It's just that... simple romance is just so cute. Ya know there aren't any muhh complications except for Rachel being trans :)

Also erm the texts have a reason there, just wait and seeee~

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story :D

Bye,

~Gracexxx