Chapter One

The thing that George said to her was sweet. It caught Rachel off guard.

"Ow!"

"Fuck!"

Well... That was what they said first.

"My dress!"

"I'm sorry! I'm so, so, so sorry!"

And, well, that followed.

Then, it was like everything went in slow motion. Rachel lifted her eyes, maybe to glare at the fucking idiot for splashing coffee all over her. But when she saw his face she somehow... melted. Oh boy, was he gorgeous. With chiseled cheekbones and pink soft-looking lips and beautiful brown eyes. And were those... fangs?

The guy---- the idiot, she reminded herself, bloody gorgeous idiot--- seemed startled by her glare. Their eyes met. Blue and brown. Then the guy said something that someone never said before.

"You've got pretty eyes."

She blinked a bit, her mind processing what he just said to her. Then she blushed. Oh god, she blushed.

"S-Shut up," She heard herself mumble as she straightened her ruined dress. What would Paul say when he sees this?

"I could buy you another dress, if you like?" The idiot offered, already fishing out his wallet.

"I-I..." She bit her bottom lip. "It was an old dress anyway and I wasn't looking where I was going so---"

"Nonsense! I'll pay for the whole thing if it means making up to you, luv."

And there she goes again. Her blue eyes widened as she realized that her face must've looked like a tomato now.

The idiot laughed and that was when Rachel realized that it was a beautiful laugh.

"You're cute when you blush." He smiled at her. "I'm George Harrison." The way he said his last name sounded like 'Arrison'. Rachel thought it was cute.

"R-Rachel Starkey," She stuttered, cursing mentally.

"Hey Rachie I'm back---" Paul stopped in his tracks and raised an eyebrow. His eyes went from Rachel's stained dress and George's empy Starbucks cup, then his eyes widened at the tall boy. "George fucking Harrison is that you?"

"Paul!" George greeted. Rachel shifted on her feet awkwardly as he watched the two exchange some kind of weird, very complex brotherly handshake with each other.

"I see you've met Rachel---" Paul gestured to the girl. "---by spilling your frappucino on her dress." He mused, a thin eyebrow raising up in a playful manner.

"Are you... dating?" George asked, catching the empty Starbucks cup between his hands. Rachel watched the cup then her eyes travelled to his calloused fingers.

"Uh no, we're just friends."

"Have you heard about their new album..."

"Yeah! I heard..."

Damn those are nice hands, She thought, wonder what it feels like when he---