"So how about we do some shopping today you up for that?"

"Oh no you don't have to do that for me I'll be okay,"

"Zee, we want to help you, like Liam said were in charge of taking care of you just as much as we are to take care of Niall and Harry, so we're gonna go shopping and you're going to pick out anything you want okay?"

I just nodded and smiled causing Louis to smile and ruffle my hair, I have a strange feeling that my hair is the only thing that will never be safe in this house.

Me and Louis walked downstairs to see everyone else getting in the car, I ended up sitting in the middle with Niall and Harry on each side of me and Louis and Liam in the front.

"Boys were going to the mall that's around two to three hours away because me and Liam need to go to a specific store to get some new curtains so try to get some shut eye if you're tired." Louis said.

The drive started and I just looked out Harry's window but then got bored and got tired very quick. I began to tilt my head back and fall asleep until I felt a hand carefully pull my head onto their lap, I didn't even look to see who it was and fell asleep.

No ones POV

"Dad, Papa look!" Niall called from the backseaty.

Liam turned around and Louis looked in the rear view mirror and laughed, there was Zayn sleeping on Niall's lap, looking so innocent and adorable.

"Hey Papa when we get to the mall can I get one of those cool hover boards?" Niall asked.

"Me too papa?" Harry asked.

"Um we will see, if you guys can show at the store that you can use them without hurting yourselves then me and dad will think about it," Liam said.

"Cool!"

They were an hour into the drive when Zayn started to wake up.

"Morning bubba," Liam said turning around.

The seats were close enough so he started to pet Zayn's hair a little bit until he sat up.

"Good morning, oh sorry Niall," Zayn said with a blush.

"No worries Zee I moved you there," Niall chuckled.

Zayn just nodded and yawned and Louis spoke up.

"Hey boys why don't we play 20 questions with Zaynie because we don't know that much about him, do you guys like that idea?"

All 4 boys including Liam nodded and the questions began.

"Favorite color?"

"Neon green and neon blue"

"Favorite tv show?"

"I used to catch a couple glances of footie games"

"Favorite sweet?"

"Never had any"

"Birthday?"

"Um I think it's September 12th?" (I changed his birthday for the story)

To say that a couple of these answers upset the family would be an understatement, the poor boy didn't even know his own birthday.

"Yea you're right bub it is on September 12th, that's coming up soon, what do you want to do for your birthday?"

"I don't need to do anything," Zayn answered like it was a normal answer.

"Zee you're not at your old house anymore so we're definitely celebrating your birthday," Liam said.

"Um what exactly do you do to celebrate a birthday?"

Louis heart broke right there, this young boy didn't even know how to celebrate a birthday what kind of parents did he have?

"Well you have a cake and most of the time a party and some people come over and you have food and hang out or you can go out to a restaurant, or to a bunch of other places, and you get gifts!" Liam said.

"Have you ever gotten a gift before Zayn?" Niall asked.

"Oh yea, you guys gave me that bear in the hospital!" Zayn said smiling.

"Did you like it?" Niall asked although he was a bit sad that a crappy bear from a hospital gift shop was Zayn's first gift.

"Yea, I love it!" Zayn answered.

"Zayn I have an idea! How about we have a barbecue and invite over close family and friends so that they can all meet you!" Louis said.

"Oh yea! Would you like that Zayn?" Liam asked.

"I would love that!" Zayn said smiling the biggest they had seen.