the wreckage of her friendship

❝You see that girl? Don't let your boyfriend go near her, she'll take him away like the slut she is.❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SHE HAD BECOME accustomed to eating lunch in the bathroom stall alone since a couple of months ago. She had become used to sitting in the stall that she knew had messages written inside meant just for her. She knew, and she was okay with it, because she deserved everything she had gotten. She deserved it all.

It had been apart of her routine. At 1:25 p.m. She would enter the bathroom with her paper brown lunch bag. Inside the bag would be a water bottle and turkey sandwich.

She would walk heavily into the last bathroom stall. She would sit on the toilet with her legs crossed, and then she would read over the door full of hate. All of it was towards her. She would begin to shake. Then, her face would become blotched with tears and a mix of her mascara.

She never actually ate her lunch, instead she sat there for a full thirty minutes and would cry her heart out. She had always ended up puking with in those thirty minutes.

So that's what she was doing now. Crying. She was crying so hard that she had to gasp for air. The empty bathroom was filled with the sounds of her loud whaling and chocked out coughs.

You're a dirty whore.

He said you sucked at it anyways.

You're disgusting.

Honestly, you're really ugly, he probably realized that once he was done with you.

You're not wanted.

You're all used goods now.

I always knew you weren't the little angel everyone sought you out to be.

I'm sure your daddy is just proud of his little girl. Bet your mommy is too.

How evil can you be to sleep with your best friend's boy friend and then get pregnant?

It had been at a party. Her friend had to stay home to watch her little brother but insisted that she should go out and have fun. So she did. She went to the party.

"You want a drink?" He had asked her, lifting a red cup up.

She said no, she was never the type to drink, but somehow he had convinced her. And it wasn't through his beautiful ocean blue eyes or incredibly white teeth.

She wasn't attracted to him.

She never had been.

She didn't even remotely like him, but she pretended to, because he was her best friend's boyfriend, and she had no choice but to be around him.

"If you leave me alone I guess," she had decided, rolling her eyes.

He had smirked and handed the cup of vodka to her. She had drank it. One cup had turned into two, then three, and then four. Next thing she knew she was sprawled out on a bed, with him over top of her. She had looked down, she was topless. The room was spinning.

"You're going to enjoy this," he had said.

She opened her mouth to scream, she pushed and pushed the noise to travel up her throat and out of her mouth, but she couldn't do it. Instead she passed out. With in a week her life had been ruined.

"How could you seduce my boyfriend? How could you get pregnant with his baby?! He told me, you can't deny it!" Her friend had been angry, out of control.

Her friendship had been ruined.

She flinched at the remembrance of those words. She rubbed her belly and cried harder. She glanced at the ugly messages written in the stall door once again. Again, she knew it was all true.

She knew, and she was okay with it, because she deserved everything she had gotten. She deserved it all.