"Hey Ed you ok?" Louis asked.

"No, I was just assigned a young boy who was just found in an abusive home and is being admitted into the hospital as we speak and now I need to find a foster home ASAP and no one seems to be answering and I just usually have a lot more time for things like this!"

"Oh my gosh that's horrible!"

"I know I just don't know what to do, I'll be right back I need to fetch something from my office!" Ed said as he retreated to his upstairs office.

Me and Louis sat in silence for a couple minutes until he started talking.

"I can't believe someone would harm their own child or any child for that matter, it's despicable!"

"I know, I hope the find someplace safe for him, no child deserves that."

"Hey Li, I'm just thinking here but what if we offered to take him in I mean we're already approved foster parents because we had to foster Niall and Harry before the adoption was complete and I don't think I can sleep tonight knowing that there is a little boy out there all alone." Louis rambled

"Lou I think that's an amazing idea!" I said pulling him into a kiss.

Ten minutes later Ed came down looking stressed as ever and he looked like he was about to pull his hair out of his head.

"Um, Ed, me and Louis were thinking what if we fostered this boy for you? I mean we definitely have the space and money and we would love to help," I said.

"Really? Oh my gosh! You guys are life savers, don't worry so far they said he's a really sweet kid, very shy, his name is Zayn and he's turning 11. Now if you're sure just sign here and here."

Ed handed the paperwork over to me and Louis and we signed it while Ed told the hospital that foster parents were lined up for him.

"Louis I'm going to go get the boys and explain to them what's going on and set up the guest room then I will meet you at the hospital!"

I kissed Louis goodbye and hugged Ed before walking out of the house and driving towards the boys' school.

Louis POV

Me and Ed arrived at the hospital walked down this long hallway in the children's ward until we reached room 238. Ed and I walked in only to be met by a skinny sleeping figure with perfectly tanned skin, black hair, and several bruises coating his face and arms. He barely looked eleven and it was pretty easy to tell that he was malnourished.

"Wow, how could someone do this to a child?" I whispered to myself.

Zayn's POV (finally)

*Flashback to this morning*

I woke up to find myself on the floor severe pain in my arm and stomach, but then again I'm used to it. I got up and looked out the window to see a bunch of kids going to school, I missed school but my parents pulled me out a couple of years ago because they wanted more chances to hurt me. My parents have never loved me, for as long as I can remember it's been constant abuse but it only gets worse as I get older. I walked downstairs to see the old kitchen a complete mess from my father's friends and I knew either him or my mother were going to beat me for it but at least I have a little bit before that happen-.