Chapter 27 Let This Gift Remind You... (Nessie's P.O.V.)

I open my eyes to bright sunshine filling the room. Oh well... The day after tomorrow I'm going home with Dinah. I guess time flies really fast here in LA...

I get up and get dressed quickly. I still need to wrap presents Dinah and I bought for the Henderson family. We thought it'd be a perfect way to thank them for their hospitality. We chose small gifts for Carlos, Kendall and James as well.

I start wrapping the gifts. Suddenly...

"Hello, girls!" I hear Logan's voice.

Dinah sees me trying to hide all the gifts.

"Don't look, Logan!" we shout together.

"Oh, you're hiding something, aren't you?" Logan says teasingly. "If you don't wanna show me, fine, I'll go..." he sounds offended.

Dinah winks at me knowingly, smiling.

"Okay, fine. Stay," I say, sighing.

"We bought gifts for you, your family and the guys to thank you for everything you did to make our stay memorable," Dinah explains, getting up and joining me. "Would you mind helping us with all this wrapping, huh?"

"Of course not!" Logan smiles charmingly.

Once all the gifts are wrapped, I kiss Logie on the cheek.

"Thanks for helping," Dinah says, smiling. "And remember to keep our secret."

"You're welcome, girls," he replies. "But, wait... Do you have a gift for me, too?"

I take the present I bought for Logan. Luckily, I wrapped it before he entered the room.

"Yes, of course!" I chuckle. "Well, you were supposed to get it tomorrow, but... Never mind. I hope you'll like it," I say, handing him the gift.

Logan unwraps it and his eyes get bigger. He looks at Dinah and me, astonished.

"Wow, thank you, girls!" he exclaims happily. "It's the best gift ever!" he adds, hugging Dinah and me.

"We're delighted to hear that!" Dinah and I reply.

I bought a digital photo frame and Dinah helped me choose the best pictures to be put there. Including the ones Dinah and James took of us secretly when Logan proposed to me.

"Let this gift remind you of the time we spent together," I say, kissing Logan's cheek. "Oh, and let this..." I add, handing him one more present. "Let this remind you of me wherever you go."

Logan unwraps the gift, smiling widely.

"Oh, thanks again!" he kisses me and puts on the black snapback with the 'L' and 'N' letters embroidered on it.

"Actually..." Jeff, Pam and Pres enter our room. "We have some souvenirs for you, girls."

Dinah and I give everyone their presents. It looks like we chose the perfect ones.

Then we open our gifts. We got blue 'I LOVE LA' T-shirts and matching snapbacks.

"Thank you very much!" we hug Logan's parents and his younger sister.

"You're welcome," they all say, smiling.

"Wait a sec!" Logan shouts suddenly, storming out of our room.

When he's back, I see he's holding a box.

"We know your B-day's in three days... Hence, I think it's a perfect moment to give you your present," he hands me the box.

"Happy Birthday, Nessie!" everyone cheers happily.

Inside the box, there's an Iphone.

I look up.

"Thank you very much! But how did you..." Logan cuts me off.

"Dinah's your best friend, remember?" he smiles at me.

"But my old phone..." I sigh.

"...is very similar to the one I had as Logan Mitchell on the set, I know," he chuckles. "So I thought you'd accept a new phone if I'm the one giving it to you," he finishes.

I hug everyone once again, smiling. It's the best B-day gift ever... Still, Logan's reasoning is pretty funny...