Chapter 12 Weekend In LA (Nessie's P.O.V.)

I open my eyes, unsure of where I am. Was I dreaming again or... No, not this time! I really am in LA. I look at the clock. Fantastic - it's only 7 o'clock... I think of calling my mum, but I decide to save it for later as I honestly don't want to wake up anyone.

I stay in bed and think once again about what happened yesterday. I'm still ashamed by the fact I fainted on my idol's eyes. It felt so wrong when I saw the worried look on his face... But, on the other hand, it felt so right to have him by my side. The fact he took  care of me thoroughtly made me feel... Special. Very special.

Suddenly, a knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts. I get up and open it.

"Morning!" Logan stands in front of me, already dressed up. "Ready to explore the Universal Studios Hollywood, girls?"

"Not at all," I whisper. "Logan, it's only 6:30. Do we need to go that early? Dinah's still sleeping..." I point at my friend.

"Yep!" he replies, trying to hide his own tiredness. "If we wanna make the most of the day, we'd better hurry! It takes more than a while to get there."

"Ok, I'll wake Dinah up and we'll be ready as soon as possible," I reply.

I close the door and turn around.

"Dinah?" I gently shake my friend by the arm. "Please, wake up!"

"Nessie, what's up?" she finally says.

"I guess we're going to the Universal Studios Hollywood," I say, smiling.

"Ok... What are we waiting for? Gotta get ready!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending the whole day with the Hendersons at Universal Studios, we're finally back at their home. It's late, so we all go upstairs to go to sleep.

"So,how did you like the Studios, girls?" Pam and Jeff ask.

"It was fantastic to be there!" Dinah and I say in unison.

"Wait till tomorrow," Presley says mysteriously.

Dinah and I look at her, a little confused.

"We're gonna take you to one of the prettiest places in LA," Logan smiles lightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, Dinah and I wake up to a loud knock on the door. For a change, it's Dinah who opens.

"Morning!" Presley shouts, excited. "Hurry up, we're going to the seaside. Come on!"

"Oh, ok, Pres," we say simultaneously. "See you in a while!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, we come back quite late. The Hendersons took us to Santa Monica Beach. I must say it's purely stunning. We had wonderful time.

"Girls, I was thinking..." Logan says as we walk upstairs. "I've a rehearsal tomorrow, but we can meet afterwards... so would you like to meet my bandmates?"

"Yes, sure," Dinah replies before I open my mouth.

"Yep, it'd be fun," I say.

As I close our room's door, Dinah starts laughing.

"I guess I surprised you," she chuckles. "You should've seen your face!"

"Of course you surprised me!" I exclaim. "You really wanna meet them?"

"Yeah, why not? I liked one of their songs, maybe I'll like them as well..."