Chapter 14 Make This An Epic Night... (Logan's P.O.V.)

We're done rehearsing at 12 o'clock sharp. The girls should have arrived by this time. As we walk outside, I see them waiting near our favorite restaurant, just as expected.

"Guys, meet Nessie and Dinah," I say, indicating so that my bandmates can associate the right name with the right girl.

"Glad to meet you two," say Kendall, Carlos and James. Then they introduce themselves, shaking the girls' hands.

Nessie and Dinah giggle a little.

"We know who you are," Nessie says, still chuckling.

"Nessie's right, she's your big time fan," Dinah explains. "And she told me your names as I discovered your music only few months ago."

Nessie blushes slightly.

"Glad to meet you, too," she says, smiling.

"Ok, everyone, let's have dinner together," I suggest and we all walk inside the restaurant.

A waiter takes our orders and we sit at the table, talking as we wait for our food.

"So, girls, how do you like LA so far?" James asks, curious.

"It's only our fourth day here, but we can tell it's way beyond beautiful," Nessie and Dinah answer. "We've seen the Universal Studios and Santa Monica Beach so far and we can't wait to see more."

"Well... I wonder if you'd like to go clubbing with us tonight?" Carlos speaks up.

"Sure" the girls say in unison again. "We'd love to! Thank you for inviting us."

The food arrives, so we stop talking. After the meal, we agree to meet in three hours at one of the clubs nearby. I take Nessie and Dinah back home. We take turns to have a shower and soon we meet downstairs. We all changed into clothes more suitable for clubbing. I picked a pair of black jeans, a sky-blue shirt and my favorite leather jacket. Dinah chose a short skirt a shiny top and a jean jacket. Nessie, however, managed to beat her friend's outfit. She wore black leather-like leggings, a long plain top of the same exact color as my shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"WOW!" I exclaim, not being able to take my eyes off the girls. Well... especially from Nessie. "You look so beautiful."

"Thanks," the girls reply simultaneously, smiling.

"Ok, let's go!" I say, opening the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We meet Carlos, Kendall and James in front of the club. They also compliment the girls on their outfits. Then we enter the club.

We're having lots of fun dancing with the girls. The only disadvantage is I can't dance with Nessie all the time... But this doesn't mean I can't watch her. I observe her every move, even when I dance with Dinah. I can't help staring at Nessie,  looks like this stunning girl captured my heart.

Finally it's time for the first slow dance. I quickly take the opportunity and ask Nessie to dance with me. As she nods, we head towards the dancefloor. I pull Nessie close and put my arms around her, taking in her sweet scent. She wraps her hands around my back, her head gently placed on my chest.

I swear I could last like this forever. However, the song ends and I have to let go of her. As we join the rest, Dinah and Nessie excuse us for a while to fix their makeup.

As they disappear in the crowd, James nudges me.

"Hey, you ok?" he asks me.

"Yep... Why are you asking?" I reply, confused.

The guys laugh.

"You can't take your eyes off Nessie... And when you danced with her, it seemed she's into you," Carlos smiles. "Man, she'll be yours."

I can't help blushing, which makes my friend laugh even harder.

"Aww... You're cute," they say mockingly.

I just look down, purely ashamed.

Suddenly, I hear Dinah's voice shouting. I look up to see her frightened face.

"Guys, help! Someone's accosting Nessie..." she says briefly.

"Come on, guys!" I shout and we follow Dinah.

As we approach, I see a guy forcing Nessie to dance with him.

"Hey you! Hands off the lady!" I shout.

I'm trying to rescue Nessie from his arms, but the guy's stronger and I fall on the floor. My left leg aches badly and I feel dizzy.

The guy now lets go off Nessie as my friends force him to do so, and quickly disappears from our sight.

I raise my head from the floor as Nessie runs to me, Dinah and my friends following her.

"LOGAN! You ok?" Nessie asks, frightened.

"Yep..." I sit up slowly. "I'm only... Ouch, my leg!" I groan. "I'm only a little bit dizzy."

Nessie looks at Dinah, who shakes her head.

"This may not be serious, but we'd better take you to hospital," she says. "Do you think you can stand up?"

I nod 'yes' and Nessie slowly helps me up. A small moan escapes my mouth as the pain gets slightly stronger.

"Can you walk?" Dinah asks me.

I nod 'yes'.

"Lean on my shoulder," Nessie commands, gently putting my arm around herself.

"Guys, make way for Logan," Dinah addresses my friends.

As we start moving towards the exit, I hear the DJ play BTR song, 'Epic'.

"This one is for the ladies, they're lookin so amazing
Let's get crazy, ain't nothing gonna save me
Make this an epic night
We gonna do it right
Our hands up in the air
Make this an epic night
Don't wanna see daylight
Our hands up in the air..."

Yep,  it is an epic night...