Chapter 6 It's Like A Movie Scene... (Nessie's P.O.V.)

We just finished dinner. Pam and Jeff prepared a delicious meal - steaks with French fries and salad, one of my favorite dishes. It was fun to sit at the table with the whole family, Dinah and me felt almost like at home. Everyone's really friendly here.

At first it was strange for us to see Logan wearing his cap and sunglasses indoors. Dinah sent me a confused 'Is it accepted in America?' look. The only way for me to respond was shrug my shoulders. I don't know, I haven't learnt too much of American culture so far... But then, during the dinner, I noticed the whole family was surprised by Logan's behavior just as much as Dinah and me. We all tried to play it cool, but I could tell Logan didn't feel comfortable. He didn't manage to hide his nervousness at all...

We're still sitting at the table as Pam stands up and collect the dishes. I decide to move out and offer her a helping hand, when suddenly I hear Logan speak.

"So, girls," he smiles. "Would you like to go for a walk? I can show you around here."

Before I could say anything, Dinah replies.

"I'm sorry, my mum's waiting for me on Skype right now," she says, looking at her watch. "But if you'd like to go, Nessie, I don't mind."

'Thanks a lot, Dinah!' I think to myself. Logan and Pam are looking at me now. For sure they expect me to accept the invite.

"Oh, all right," I manage to say. "Let's go then."

Logan smiles and opens the door for me. The weather's really hot and this gentle wind doesn't help me to cool down. As we walk, Logan shows me some interesting spots. Finally we reach an empty park. I start to freak out, but I don't wanna let it show.

"I knew LA is beautiful, but what I see was beyond my imagination," I say, breaking the silence.

"Wait till you see other parts of the city," Logan replies, still smiling.

I smile back and look down for a while. Should I dare to ask him?

"So, Logan, do you like BTR?" I say, referring to his catching me singing one of the band's song. And as far as I remember, he sang back.

Logan smiles awkwardly.

"Yep, I think you could say that," he replies. "Seems you like them, too."

"Yeah, they're my all-time favorite band," I tell him. "Dinah's heard one of their songs, but she's not so much into BTR."

"So, which member you've a crush on?" he asks. "There's no female Rusher liking them all equally."

I blush immediately.

"Well... Logan Henderson, he's my number one," I answer. "I'd love to meet him. Actually, I hope I'll run into him during my stay here."

"I guess I gotta show you something then. Picture this..." he says as he takes off his cap and sunglasses simultaneously.

It's like a movie scene...

Suddenly, my heart starts pounding incredibly fast and my hands are sweating more than ever. Then a cold wave hits me and my vision starts blurring...