Chapter 10 If I Had The Guts... (Logan's P.O.V.)

I go upstairs quietly and tiptoe towards the girls' room. As I stand in front of their door, I hear Nessie and Dinah talking. Curious, I place my ear on the door.

"Nessie," I hear Dinah's voice. "I'm not sure, but... Have you noticed anything unusual in his behavior today? Apart from the 'hiding identity' thing..."

Yup! They're talking about me...

Nessie laughs at her friend's words.

"Nope... What do you mean, Dinah?" She says, confused.

"Oh well, I don't know if it's just me... But there's something in his look that makes me sort of suspicious," Dinah replies. "Nessie, I think Logan is into you."

Silence.

"What?!" Nessie exclaims. "Why do you think so, Dinah?"

"First, he rescued you when you fainted, calling the ambulance and Pam included. Smart of him to predict your ID card would be necessary."

I smile lightly.

"Dinah, he'd have done it to anyone if it had been necessary..."

"And secondly, the expression on his face... he was extremely worried about you, from the very moment I arrived with Pam I could see this whole situation was bothering him. The way he looked at you when we were walking back here..."

"Dinah," Nessie interrupts. "This all didn't mean a thing. Imagine someone faints in front of you, how would you feel? No one would be comfortable is such a situation. Logan's reaction was natural. That's it."

I don't like what I hear...

"But he's your number one, right?"

"Right, but what does THIS change?"

"Nessie..."

"Nah, there's no way Logan Henderson has a thing for me. You know why? I'm his FAN. Just ONE of them. He has THOUSANDS of female fans WORLDWIDE. It's impossible..."

Nessie's words hurt me somehow. The pain's so strong I can't take it anymore. I quickly tiptoe to my room and close the door. As for now, I wanna spend some time with my own thoughts.

I lie down, my mind racing. So Nessie doesn't believe I could be in love with her... It hurts, although maybe it shouldn't. All in all, what she said is true. I've lots of fans, mostly female ones... Oh, if I had the guts to step in and say loudly what I feel...