"moving in"

Soo the boys left. THANK THE LORD JESUS CHRISTT!! Ok ok.

I wake up realizing so much has happened. I've changed, by A LOT. New hair, new wardrobe. I stand up an stretch and realize I have to change my old wardrobe clothes.

So I start to take out all of my old clothes and put them in garbage bags. I then start to add in my new clothes. I was in pajamas at the moment and I was just relaxing. I decided I should

(IM SO SORRY I HAD TOO 😂😂)

  probably go outside today. It's seems nice.   School is starting soon. KILL ME NOW. I hVe to enjoy the summer as much as I can. It is the last year of high school for me any way. So let's just hope for the best.

I got dressed into short shorts, maroon  colored, and a maroon muscle shirt that says 'obey'. I put on my maroon vans and grab my wallet and my keys. I head out the door and get into my car.

I drive around town for a little and enjoy the breeze. I eventually put on my sunglasses. I was blasting my music and living my dream that I have always wanted. I was being me and that's all the counts.

I decided I should get ice cream. Why not? I park my car and grab my wallet and walk in. I was looking at the options,

"Hello miss, how may I help you today?" The girl said behind the counter I still wasn't looking at her

"Hi, can I have a vanilla ice cream?" I ask politely and I look up and my eyes widen as she hands me my ice cream cone. Apparently hers does to. I grab my ice cream cone and walk out of the ice cream shop without paying. Tears were brimming my eyes. I could recognized those lips, hair, voice anywhere. It was Megan. THE Megan that stole my man. I haven't talked to her since. We were so close.

I throw my ice cream cone at the ice cream shops window (YEE) and get inside my car. I close the door and rest my head on the driving wheel. I cry softly with tears running down my face. Why was I crying? I can't even answer that.

"Ashly?" I heard the voice not even knowing who, but I lift my head up. I see its Cameron and cry harder. He gets into the car with me in the passenger seat.

"Hey, hey, hey.. Why's wrong? Come here.." Cameron says soothingly. I hug him and cry into his shoulder as his hand goes up and down back trying to calm me down.

I still haven't responded to him and i guess he understood.

"Let's go for ride and you can explain to me. Ok? I'll promise I'll listen" he says and I pull my head up and look at him and nod.

I put both of my hands on the steering wheel and we drive around town. I expansion to him everything just not the part that I changed. He can't know about that.

"Ashly I'm so sorry. That must be hell" Cameron says and I smile and wipe my tears away.

"Thanks for listening Cameron, your like the only one that ACTUALLY listens" I say still not looking at him but at the road.

"Anytime, and call me cam. But what can I call you?" He says and I smirk at that. What can he call me?

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoy this. And I just wanna say thanks for over 300 reads! It means so much to me!! I really appreciate it. I wanna say thanks to Puffy_Caylen , she's been encouraging me to write more. If she wasn't to say anything.. I probably would've given up on the story. But also. Thank you ALL for reading my story! Love you!!