WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP

-ASHLYS POV-

I realized I was kissing Kian. But what about Megan.

"Kian, I can't do this, Megan is going to be heart broken.." I say and blush as I look at Kian

"It's ok, it's my fault, but you know you enjoyed it" Kian says and winks my phone rings and I se its jc. I text him, «I'll call you soon»

"Hey I got to go, you should hang out with Megan. Talk to you later, bye Kian!" I say as I get on my penny board and ride off to my house. Why did he kiss me.. Oh well just a friendly kiss, I have to call jc

«calling jc»

„voice mail„
Why isn't he answering I'll call him later. Maybe he's busy.

As I stop in front of my hosie I see something I never wanted to see. I felt like shriveling up right now. I saw.. Jc and Megan.. Kissing..

"WHAT THE FUCK JC!!" I yell at the top of my lungs

"Ashly it's not what it looks like!" Jc pleaded

"Fuck off jc, never come here again, you too Megan!" I glare at them both. I grab my penny board and go back to two park hoping to see Kian still there.

-KIANS POV-

I was on my phone after Ashly left. I can't believe I kissed her! I accomplished something today.

"Kian!" I heard Ashly yell I looked up at her seeing tears rolling down her face. My eyes widen in anger

"Ash what's wrong, who did this, are you ok, ash??" I asked her to many questions at once I guess. Who the fuck did this to her?!!??

"J-j-jc w-was Kis-sing m-Mega-n!" She began crying again, she ran up to me and wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tight.

"Don't leave me, your the only one I have left k-Kian" she said in sobs

"It's ok ash.. I'm right here, don't worry" I said hugging her tight. Fucking jc, my best friend. Why would he do this to her. MY blood was boiling in anger.

"Let's go back to your place, if there still there I'll show jc something he wouldn't like.. Ok?" I say to her and she nods we both ride back to her place on our penny boards. We stopped at her house and still see jc and Megan making out. Wow.. That's not attractive at all. I knew jc wasn't good for Ashly.

"Hey! Jc! Look over here!!" I yell and pull Ashly by the hips to kiss me on the lips to see jc going full wide eyed and same as Ashly.

"Kian, what are you doing?" Ashly asks looking at me, I'm still holding her close.

"Let's go.." I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to my house. I usually lived by myself. My parents always went on business trips so it wouldn't matter.