My First Day In California

"FINALLY! I finished unpacking!!" I groan as my mom laughs.

"Sweety why don't you go down to the beach today, maybe make some friends that are your age. Oh a boyfriend is good to!" My mom says with excitement.

"Moooom" I say groaning and rolling my eyes.

"Ashly I wouldn't mind if you have a boyfriend." My mom says with a serious look.

"I'm going to the beach.." I say, I need to get out of this house. Already sick of this place. I was an Only child and my mom was single. (And ready to mingle). As I walk to my room I look for a bathing suit.

"Here we go!" I say as I hold it up. It's a black bikini and The bottoms have a light pink bows on it on the sides that stick out. Perfect.. As I put on bathing sit i look in the mirror to make sure I looked good.

"Pfft. I always look good."

I laugh to myself. I open my window and immediately hear two guys talking and laughing. In my curiosity I look to the house next to me seeing two guys talk to a camera.

"Hmm they must be youtubers.."

They see me looking at them and one of them with dyed hair that looks skinny but also hot, smiles and winks at me and immediately feel myself blush. I keep my window open. It was nice out I hear them whistle when I stand up. I realized I was still in my bathing suit and that's when I leave my room.

KIANS POV

"Wow she looks HOT!" I say and look over at jc who's smirking at me.

"Dude, I think she's going to the beach, let's go there so we can talk to her." Jc says with a innocent smile.

"Isn't that called stalking?" I ask but laugh afterwards.

"NAH" they both say at the same time.

"Well let's go get ready, meet me back at the beach." Kian says.

"Sounds good bruh" jc says with a weird voice

"Dude what the f**k?!?
What was that voice. Anyway just go" kian says with a laugh

-Ashly's POV-

As I exit my front door checking if I have everything, I look up and walks towards my black jeep. Perfect for this weather. I then see the same guy that was just at the other guys house. He's kicking rocks looking a bit bored. He sees me looking and he gives me a smile. It's cute, he has these amazing dimples.

"Hey" he says

"Oh um hi" i say as awkward as I can be. Smooth. He starts to walk up to me.

"I'm jc" he holds out his hand giving another one of those smiles. Which I love.

"I'm Ashly" I say and smile while I take his hand. We talk for a while and we exchange numbers.

"I'm actually going to the beach soon. You should go with me. As like um a hangout." I smile but feeling my cheeks turn pink because of how embarrassed I am for saying it like that.

"Sure I'm actually about to go there with my friend" he points to the house.

"Was that one "friend of yours" that was winking at me?" I ask but laughing a little

"Yeaaaaaah, sorry about that. I have to go see you at the beach" jc says as he gives me another smile and waves as he runs back to his house.

Wow he loves right next to me. Am I getting feelings for this kid?