The decision part 4

-EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MEEE-

-ASHLYS POV-

"Jc.. Listen to me
And you won't get hurt" Kian says getting more angry. Woooaaahhh Kian calm down.. I was scared by his words. I'm guessing jc was to because he tightened his Grip around me. Obviously Kian noticed and he went bizarre. Jc put me on the side so I wouldn't get hurt. I'm scared what do I say?

Then it happens. Kian throwing punches, jc throwing punches aswell. Ugh boy Drama. There fightings over me. Me. Fuck. I mess up everything. People are walking by staring and taking pictures. A girl crying on the side and two guys fighting. World star?? I decided I had enough

"KIAN AND JC, STOP. OK? IVE HAD ENOUGH DRAMA. SCHOOL IS STARTING IN A WEEK. IVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 WEEKS AND SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED. IM SORRY BUT I NEED TO GO HOME" I say screaming to them tears running down my face. They both stare at me. Eyes widened and their frozen.. Like me. I breath heavily and run home both of them calling my name I run faster. I'm done. They don't know why I moved here. Will they ever? I make my home (a/n MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN YHREW THE CROUDS AND IM HOME NOW DUN DAN NA NA)

I realized I'm home alone. I breathe and I locked the door and run up to my room. I plop down on my bed. I cry softly as I stare at the ceiling and think. I hear a tap at my window and I go to it. I see Kian sitting on his window ledge. I open up.

"What Kian" I say not looking at him and sit on my window ledge aswell.

"I'm sorry. For everything. Do you forgive me?" He asks I look at him and shake my head

"No, well I don't know, I saw you with a girl yesterday. Making out. And having sex. So I don't think I should forgive you." I say honestly.

"H-how did you know? I mean like, can I explain?" He asks with a worried look. I smirk.

"Moans.. Front window open.. And your bedroom window was open to." I say not looking at him

"I-" he gets cut off when a girl appear in his room wearing one of his shirts an no pants.

"See what I mean?" I say and close my window and curtains. I sigh. Let's start over.. I tell myself. A new look. Make it seem like I moved here. Besides both of the boys are goin on vacation soon. It's going to be my little get away.