The beach

-ASHLEYS POV-

After a drive of 15 minutes I finally arrive at the beach. I look for a parking space. I hear a car pull in next to me but I don't bother to see who. I look out my bag and when I was about to grab it I hear a voice calling my name.

"Ashly?" I hear a familiar voice and look up to the car next to me as I see jc coming out of the passengers side and I hear all of his friends say

"DAAAAMNNN JC U DIDNT TELL US UR FREIND WAS THAT HOT!!" One of them say and I see jc is blushing. I give a small awkward smile. I see all of them get out and they introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Ricky!!" He gives a nice big smile.

"Hi I'm Connor!"

"I'm Trevor!!" From my perspective he has very positive friends. Which is good.

"Hey I'm Sam" he winks at me and smiles. I notice he has lip Ring which was really hot.

Then I see one last guy hop out of the car on his phone.

"Hey who our we talking to? Is it another fan? Does she want a autograph?" he says as he still is on his phone. He finally looks up and his eyes widen.

-KIANS POV-

I look up from my phone and my eyes widen. It's that girl from her house.

"Oh um heh, I'm kian" I say awkwardly putting my hand on the back of my neck.

"Hey everyone, I'm Ashly, nice to meet you all" Ashly says with a cute smile. SHe has a dimple form on one of her cheeks. I haven't noticed but I licked my lips.

"Allllll right, now that you know everyone, wanna hang with us here at the beach Ashly?" Jc asks. I really hope she says yes..

"Sure, that sounds fun"

We all look for for a spot on the beach and during that I talk to Ashly.

"So Ashly, you just moved in, next to me, how do you like this place so far?" I ask curiously hoping she doesn't hate me from earlier.

"I think I'll like Los Angeles, it seems like a great place" she says and smiles at me.

We finally found a spot and we all lay our towels down

"So who's doing what?" I ask.

"I might tan and then go into the water or something" Ashly says with a kind smile looking at me. I notice her blue eyes, and her Long brown hair. Ashly lays down on her towel but still awake and she looks at the sky. I decide to lay next to her so we can chat. She's fun to talk to.

"HEY ASHLY!!" I see Ashly sit up and her eyes widen and I here her mumble something.