Dont you get it?!?

-ASHLYS POV-

I woke up to me cuddled with jc. I noticed he was shirtless. And I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty hot if you ask me. I had to go pee so I tried as quietly as I can to get out of his arms and walk to the bathroom without disturbing jc. Thanks to my luck, he woke up and he noticed me and smiled to me.

"Morning ash" he said with a smile and sat up.

"Morning jc" I hadn't realized i was in a sweatshirt and no shorts. It's just Comfortable for me like that.. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes I went to the bathroom and did my business, I added some mascara and that's it. It was only morning. I headed downstairs noticing everyone was still asleep. I realized it was 10:30 in the morning but I was hungry. I went to the kitchen and got
Milk and a bowl out.

"Screw it" I said to myself and put the bowl back and grabbed a cup. I got some chocolate chip cookies.

"Glad I got these" I smile/laugh to myself. Wow did I just make myself laugh? I went to go sit at the counter. I heard the kitchen door open and turned around. I turned around to see Kian. I forgot about last night until I saw Megan come in after him I rolled my stool back around and continued eating. I wasn't gonna let these two love birds be here, there in MY house.

-KIANS POV-

I woke up and heard someone downstairs. I don't know who. I opened my eyes and saw who was in front of me. Megan.. Shit. Thats when I remembered last night. I was in the guest room. Me and Megan didn't do anything we came up here and talked and cuddled and fell asleep. I felt so bad last night for doing that to Ashly. Me and her were close. Kind of. I still had strong feelings or her.

But even though Megan is beautiful and cool,Ashly still was close and she wasn't just the looks, she was smart and funny. Besides me and Megan just met. But I can't do anything. I screwed up. I decided to go downstairs I saw I was shirtless but I could care less. When I entered the kitchen I saw Ashly. She wasn't wearing any pants but her oversized sweatshirt covered her.

"Ashly-" I got cut off by her

"Kian it doesn't matter,
You love my best friend and kept me thinking you still cared for me. I don't care what you now have to say.." She said not making eye contact with me
"Ashly, I don't know what I was thinking, I was a little bit drunk last night-" I said trip to explain to her. I took a step. She got up and put her things away.

"Don't you get it Kian.." She said before going upstairs back to her when and that's when I hear the door lock. I lost my appetite and I screwed up. Big time..