Trouble

-ASHLYS POV-

"Oh god.. Not now.. Not ever.." I mumble. Kian sits up.

"What's wrong Ashly?" His eyes look worried.

"My ex is here.." I look down and hear foot steps walk near me. All the 02L boys stand up and stand behind me as I stand up.

"What Cameron?" I say pissed off and angry at him

"I see you found 5 other guys" he laughs obnoxiously.

"Warning, she's horny a lot, boys. But hey she's good in bed" he says to all of them I look down, I have a mix of emotions right now, angry,sad,annoyed,and embarrassed.

"Leave her be, she's single, and she wants nothing to do with you." Kian says and pushes Cameron back.

"Who are you, her guardian, come on babe lets go somewhere private" he winks at me and grabs my arm.

"Leave her be! She wants nothing to do with you!!" Kian says and pushes him hard this time and takes his grip off of me.

"You can't control me OR her, so back off" all of Cameron's Friends   laugh

Kian obviously got really pissed off and he went off. He punches Cameron straight in the nose
(Damn)
Cameron holds his face and gets angry and throws himself at kian, Kian is winning the fight but the life guards kick us out of the beach for a week. As the two guys walk away. I catch up with Kian.

"Kian.." No response

"Kian, you didn-" I get cut off by Kian

"I did have to, he was being a douche, he shouldn't treat a beautiful girl like that, it's not right"

I blush

"Thanks Kian, he would always just use me when we dated" I say trying not get upset.

" come over to my house so I can fix u, your a bit beat up" I laugh sightly

"Ok sounds good"

"My moms not home so we're good" we both laugh.