Starting Over

*her new look up top*

Finally the boys are leaving. There leaving for about 1 month. Just enough time. When my mom left for her business trip, it extended for a year. A fucking year. Great. I haven't talked her in a while but I did text her. She's just really busy. That's all..

She left me her extra credit card and a extra bank account. So I grab the credit card and penny board to the salon at the mall. I get my hair dyed to a light brown color with
blond highlights. I payed the lady and walked to other stores to buy a whole new wardrobe. And I do exactly that. And I leave the mall.

I decide to walk home because I had to many bags to ride with. I decided to go walk around town tonight to have some fun by myself. A little somewhat vacation for me.

I put on a bright peachy dress that was a little before mid thigh length. I put on white high heels and paint my nails white. I grabbed my white wallet and my purse. I put everything I need in it including pepper spray.

As I walk outside I remembered my mom left me a car in our driveway. It's mine now, but I got it a couple years ago it's a black jeep. I put my keys in the key hole to start it. I hear shouting and look over to see Kian and his little girlfriend having an argument. I smirk and drive off.

******some time later********

I stop my car and park somewhere as I grab my purse and get out of my car. I lock my car and start to walk around. The sun was setting and all the street lights where starting to click on. It was a beautiful night. I really liked my new look. I was looking around when I accidentally bumped Into some guys.

"Oh um.. Sorry" I say and look up at the guy. And that's when I saw it. Cameron Dallas, I new I recognized him.

"Oh, it's fine" he says looking down on me. *awkward cough*

"Um sorry once again" I say and smile and walk off I hear all his friends hollering and all that boy stuff. I hear running steps behind me but I didn't bother to see who it was

"Um wait" I hear Cameron's voice say behind me. I turn around,

"Yes?" I ask him eyeing him suspiciously

"Um, I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas" he says holding out his hand. I hesitate before I take his hand and shake it. I had to make up my name now. Shit..

"Um I'm Ashly.. Yea,yea, i'm Ashly Cordell. Nice to meet you" fuck I messed it up!!

"Well very nice to meet you Ashly, here, *hands piece of paper of his number on it* we should hangout some time" he says and smiles at me and I give a smile back. he walks off to all of his friends and they start to have a conversation. Tf just happened. My ex give me his number, and he's actually acting like a gentleman. I walk off to go find a store but I later give up. I walked back to my car as I see Cameron again. He sees me and he winks at me. I smile at him and roll my eyes playfully at him before I climb into my car and drive off to the Apple Store. I'm getting a new iPhone, computer, and a iPhone case.

"Hi," I say to the guy working at the store

"Hello, how may I help you?" He asks.

"Um, I would like to buy the iPhone 6 and a laptop" I say politely as I can. I follow him to the front desk and once where done setting up everything and I buy my items, I walk out of the store tossing my old phone behind me. *sighs* I love my new life