The decision part 3

-ASHLYS POV-

Oh fuck.. OHHH FUUCCKK WHAT DID I JUST SAY HOLY OH MY GAWWD. IM SUCH AN IDIOT AHHHHHH.

I notice jc come back. What do I do.

"Thank you" I say grabbing it from him and giving him the heavier one. 

"Heyyy" he says and I chuckle at that.

"I think your forgetting something"
He says and sticks his lips out for a kiss. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You happy?" I say smiling cheeky

"No" :( he says with a sad face

"Oh shush it caylen" I say rolling my eyes playfully. I continue to go to the dairy aisle.

"Hey I'm going to go by the bakery. Text me when your done" jc says and gives me Quick hug and walks off.

"Ok, see you then" I say walking to the dairy aisle nearly dropping my basket. OHHH HELLLL NO. There he is. In his all perfectness. Fuck what am I thinking??!!!?? It's Kian people. FUKING KIAN FUCKING LAWLY. He notices me and runs up to my going in for a hug ignore him. What do I do in this situation?!?

"ASHLYYY" he screams and runs up to me giveing me a hug. I cant resist. I hug him back. Ugh. I missed these arms. Omf what am I thinking.

"Um Kian, can we talk, later" I say not making direct eye contact at him

"Yea sure, call me when you can come over" he says holding my hand. I nod and walk off with my baskets and paying. I wait outside 
Of the grocery store and call jc.

"Hello?" Jc asks through the phone

"Hey, I'm waiting outside, I'm ready to go" I say with a sigh

"Ok I'm coming, what happened?" Jc asks with concern in his voice

" I'll tell u later" I say hanging up. I see jc and run up to him with tears running down my face. Why am I crying?

"Hey, hey,hey, it's ok Ashly shh it's ok" jc says to me with a soothing voice.

"What happened?" Jc asks still holding onto me

"I saw kian" I say sobbing into his chest

"It's ok" jc says running his fingers through my hair

"JC WHAT ARE YOU DOING" kian says. Wtf is he doing here?

"Comforting her.. What does it look like!" Jc says raising his voice.

"Get away from her!" Kian yells

"No" jc simply says

"Jc.. Listen to me
And you won't get hurt" Kian says getting more angry. Woooaaahhh Kian calm down.. I was scared by his words. I'm guessing jc was to because he tightened his Grip around me. Obviously Kian noticed and he went bizarre. Jc put me on the side so I wouldn't get hurt. I'm scared what do I say?