Edds change: Part 1

Heller there. Sorry it takes me a while to update but here you go.
-------------------------------------------
Edd POV :

School is usually pretty easy. I go from my first three AP classes,  to lunch with Bobby, to my next four AP classes. They're all for college credit too. I took all college classes my junior year as well, so hopefully I can start medical school right after I graduate high school. Then I go home with bobby.

Its the same thing everyday. You would think as a human, I would love not changing. And I should be greatful with my security blanket known as bobby. But , I want something more?

"Hey, babe! What ya thinkn 'bout? " asked Bobby,  as he comes and kisses my cheek.

"Nothing important." I tell him with a sigh. I know if I tell him he'll become angry with me.

"Okay. I have football practice today, so I can't take you home." He tells me.

"O, well thats fine. I'll just ask eddy for one." I tell him.

Finally, one day thats not all about him. Dammit, edd,  you should be greatful for him. He loves you and you should be... Happy.. I think to myself.

Excuse my launguage. Ive kida picked it up hanging aroumd the football team. I've also stopped the 'big word talk' that bobby hates. He can't ever understand me whem I talk smarter than him.

RRRIINNNGGG

"Well , theres the bell. Ill see you at lunch, babe. Love you. " Bobby says to me.

"Yeah, see ya" I say ignoring his last words. 

I get the rest of my stuff out of my locker and head to class, before im late.

Then BAM... spoke to soon.

Kevin's pov:

I love you too.... Ive wanted to say this for so long.... Its almost as if.. I know it dosent mean enough but, I do. With all my heart.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock.

Ugh, school. Another day in hell.
But, then again,  foootball starts today. And that trumps it all.

I shower, brush my firey red hair, and slip on my leather jacket and jeans. Grab my biker boots and my gear and im out of that house.

I hop on my motercycle and I zoom off to school. I hurry up and park in the best spot there (Nobody takes it) and I try to make it to class.

RRRRIIIINNNGGG

Damn, imma be late. Eh, who needs stuff. We aint doing anything. Its the first week.

I throw my football gear in the locker room and try to make it to class.

I might actually make it!  Way to go kev!

Then all of the sudden I run into somthing. Someone, to be correct.

Ouch. Way to go kev.

"Dude, I'm so sor-" Im cut off by realising who it is. Edd.

"Oh, salu- Hey kevin. Sorry. I would talk but I gotta make it to class" he says as he try to pick up all of his shit.

"Hey double d. Here, let me help" I say as I pick uo the crap ton of books off the ground.

Then it happens. Our hands touch and we both look into each others eyes. His big, beautiful, blue eyes percing my soul. We stay like this for about a minute that feels like eternity.

"Uh-um thanks, Kevin. " He says,  breaking the silence, and blushes a pefect shade of pink.

I give him his books and nd he run to his nerd classes while waving behind him.

Ugh, kev.  Bobbys gonna kill ya.  Why him. Why me.