Thanksgiving

Austin butler has to be Nat. I've envisioned it and now I can't get it out of my head.

Edd's POV:

"This is such a good show! I promise you that you'll like it."

We're on my couch and I'm laying on Kevin's chest between his legs with my head on his chest. It was thanksgiving break and we were excited to finally get some good alone time without having to deal with school and homework.

"Yeah, if we both don't fall asleep." Kevin laughs with a small yawn.

"True. But I always fall asleep watching friends." I say while I yawn.

"If you always fall asleep, wouldn't that make it a boring show?" Kevin laughs.

"No! I just have watched it so many times that now I can close my eyes when I'm watching it and know what's going on. It just kinda helps me drift. Plus, I like a little noise in the house, otherwise I fell lonely." I say looking up at him.

"That's why I'm here." He says, leaning down and kissing me softly. I hum into his lips. I run my hand down his stomach and slip my hand up his shirt.

"Mr.Vincent, are you trying to seduce me?" Kevin asks me.

"Always." I whisper into his ear. I bite his ear lightly.

He starts laughing a little and then grabs my hips and helps me straddle his lap. I kiss down his neck until I find his sweet spot. His light moans fill the air. I could listen to him moan all day and night. My lips find his again and I kiss him softly. I tug at his shirt and he lifts his arms up. He then grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head. He starts kissing my stomach up to my chest. I start moaning lightly and I feel him get hard under me. All of the sudden, his phone starts ringing.

"Ugh" I whine. "Let it go to voicemail."

"It's my dad, I'll be quick." He says

I pout my lip and he laughs and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Hello." He says. I look at him and winks at me and I start blushing. He always does that. I decide to tease him a little and I start kissing his neck right on his sweet spot.

"Hey kev, whatcha' doin buddy?" His dad says in a weird tone.

Kevin bites his lip to try to stifle his moan but is having a hard time doing so. I start giggling and he grips my side.

"Uh- n-nothin. W- Why? I-I mean, H-how about y-you?" Kevin tries to get out smoothly.

"Uhm, well. Mel and I are having dinner and we were having a lovely evening and we kinda keep getting... distracted."

"Uh-huh." Kevin says, only half-listening because my lips are traveling all over his body.

"Ya, so- uhm- *coughs* if you and Edd could make sure the curtains are closed that would be great."

We both jolt up and look out the window and that's when we see his dad standing at the window. Melissa was standing next to him, waving awkwardly. I then jump off of him and fall straight to the floor. Thankfully I wasn't hurt, but I decided to just lay there hiding from his dads view in shame.

"Uh, sorry pops! Won't happen again!" Kevin says fast while hanging up the phone.

"Oh. My. God." I say to Kevin, mortified.