Mouring after

Edd's Pov

I woke up to feel strong arms around my waste. I could feel my skin in contact with another's.

Oh my Goodness am I naked? Did I have sex last night!? I pull the blanket up to see my boxers were still on, thank goodness. And then I started to remember.

Kevin and I. Together. Not fully, but still together. I blush at what I remember doing to him.

I roll over to see his handsome face. His hair was messy and it was extremely sexy. I looked down to see his bare chest. It was prodigious! The way he was sculpted, like a statue of a Greek god. He was a real life Adonis.

"Like what you see, hot stuff?"

I look up to see the most beautiful emerald eyes. I immediately start blushing. He definitely just watched me check him out. Am I drooling?

"Uh-uh you wish."

"You bet I do." He laughs. "You're beautiful, you know that."

I blush again. I look down to hide myself. I'm so embarrassing. He then grabs my chin and lifts my head up.

"Don't hide. I like it when you blush. And you better get used to me complementing you all the time."

He then gently kisses me.

"No matter how much it pains me to leave, we still have to. If we want this hidden we got to split. Someone could walk in on us any minute." He says.

He gets up and starts getting dressed. I sit and admire him again. He easily has a good 5 inches on me. In height, anyway. He is more muscular and tan.

I decide to get up and get dressed as well. And I make the bed, because I can't handle leaving a messy bed. But can't do too much, it's so bad I can literally smell the alcohol and "after sex". Maybe thats me? I definitely need to get home and shower. But first, find my idiots.

"Can I come over later?" Kev asks, before he leaves.

"Maybe, I'll text you." I say, playing hard to get.

"You better." He says with a wink.

He almost opens the door before I stop him.

"Wait! You forgot something!"

"What?" He says, looking around the room.

"This." I lean over and kiss him again. I wrap my arms around his head and stand on my tip toes, all romantic like. He giggles into my lips and just kisses me back.

~~~

"I can't believe you slept in a bath tub!"

"Hey man. I can't believe I slept at all... or did anything for that matter... I can't remember anything." Eddy tells us.

"I can't remember a lot of stuff, so it's ok." Ed adds.

"Oh geez. That make me feel loads better." Eddy says sarcastically.

"You're welcome!" Ed smiles.

"Anyways, I better be getting home. I guess since I can't remember sleeping my body doesn't think I did it! I'm gonna go sleep the rest of our weekend. See you tomorrow at school. Come on Ed, I'll drive you home."

"Bye Bye double dee! Love ya!" Ed says.

"Love you as well! Goodbye dude."

"Thanks for the breakfast stop at Bernie's! An hour drive and an hour wait in the drive thru had never been more worth it!" Eddy says.

"Whatever you say." I laugh at his obsession.

After my friends left I decided I needed to take a long, hot shower. Once I stepped in, my muscles instantly relaxed under the hot water. I washed my hair and my body and just stood there for a minute. I had music playing on shuffle and I forgot about it until my jam came on. Not a lot of people know this but, I love to sing. I'm and I'm actually not bad. Who am I kidding, I'm fantastic. But nobody else needs to know. It was my time to shine.