Homecoming: Part 3

Saturday night

Kevs Pov:

So it's Saturday, and that means it's the night where I take my boyfriend to the dance. And then I take him home. And then maybe we... do things. Things that all of the sudden make me nervous.

"Ugh, Nat. I don't know why I'm so nervous! I've been wanting to be with him for literally ever. Now I'm all nervous and gushy. I mean, I've fucked so many girls." I say, getting dressed in my tux.

"Bro, I get it. He dated Bobby, obviously he has experience with men and you don't. And you're gay, so fucking girls isn't gonna be the same. Also, wouldn't say that you've fucked many girls to your boyfriend. He might not like that." He tells me, as he tries to tie his tie.

"Well, I'm not a complete idiot. And he probably knows. My reputation precedes me. Unfortunately." I add.

"Just, do what your instincts tell you. You love him, he loves you. It should all work out." He says.

I look at him and smile. He really isn't such an ass hat, is he?

"Plus, I bet the sex is gonna be KILLER. Bro you're gettin laid! Up top!" He says with his hand in the air.

...... and I was wrong. I smack his face instead of his hand and finish getting ready.

When I see the clock says 4:22, I tie my shoes as fast as I can.

"Come on, we got reservations at 5 and we gotta pick up Edd and your date. What is her name again?" I ask.

"Uhh, I forget. She was a last minute decision." He says. I roll my eyes and grab the flowers and boutonnière off of my counter.

We get outside and Nat turns in his car and I walk over to Edds house. I knock on the door and it opens almost instantly. He was wearing the same thing as me. We decided (he decided) that it would be cute if we wore the same tux and had red rose boutonnières.

He's never looked so handsome. His hair is all styled back and slightly messy. His suit is perfectly tailored to his body.

"Wow, babe. You definitely look better than me." I say.

He smiles at me and says "Impossible".

I walk in and he closes the door. I hand him the flowers I got him and grabs them fast and throws them on the couch. I was confused at first and surprised when he grabs my collar and his lips attack mine. It takes me a second to realize what is happening, but once I feel him push me up against the door, I start kissing him back. I turn us around quickly so he's pinned agains me and the door. His hands are around my waist and are pulling my closer to his body. My hands are on his neck and back, holding him in place. His hand snakes up around my collar and pull me in deeper. I lick his top lip and he opens his mouth. We barley fight for dominance and he lets me win. I was in control... that was until he moaned into my mouth. My knees almost buckle when I hear him.

After about what feels like a year, we pull back for a break to breath. He leaves small kisses on the side of my jaw line and neck.

"Well hello to you too. Someone is... happy." I say.

He looks up at me and smiles.

"I don't know what came over me. I just had this um ... urge to jump you." He says, sheepishly.

"Well feel free to do that anytime you want tonight." I say with a smirk.

"Oh I planned on a lot more than that tonight." He says sexily into my ear while still kissing my jawline and neck.

I automatically stiffen at his words. I feel myself growing hard.

"Edd, if you say that again. Like that. In my ear. You'll no longer be going to the dance and no longer be wearing any cloths." I say with a breath.