Mourning sex

Edd's POV:

I woke up on top of Kevin. And it was wonderful. Bobby was weird about touching after sex and while sleeping so this was knew. But Kevin made me feel so comfortable.

I look up and he is still asleep. I take in his presence. His red hair is a mess. His skin is beautiful and the sun is shining on it. I want to see his eyes. I lean down to his perfect lips and give him a kiss. And then another one. And then I go down to his cheek. And then his jawline. And to the sweet spot on his neck that I'm a pro at finding. I feel him starting to shift and I smile as I keep kissing his neck. All of the sudden I'm flipped on to my back and he's smirking at me.

"Already, baby? I thought you had enough last night?" He smiles while leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"I wanted to see your eyes." I say. My hands start to roam around his body.

"How did I get so lucky? You're so handsome and perfect. I feel like I don't deserve you." I say to him.

"Edward Vincent. Never say you don't deserve me again. You are the most beautiful, amazing, kindest person I've ever met. You're perfect in every way. My heart doesn't know how to feel when I see you. I love you so much, you know that, right?" He says back.

"I know. I love you too. Sometimes it scares me how much I love you."

"Me too. But I don't care. Not a doubt in my mind, we will be together forever."

"R-really? Forever. You see yourself with me for the rest of your life?"

"Of course I do. Don't you?"

"Yes. I was just to afraid that you would run if I admitted it."

"Never. My heart wouldn't be able to handle that."

"Ok. Now that we have that cleared uppp..." I say as I lift my lips up to his.

"So you didn't have enough last night?" He laughs and starts kissing my neck.

"I don't think I can ever have enough of you." I say I kiss his lips. "Or this" I say as I flip us over so I'm on top. I wiggle my way down so my mouth was now only an inch away from his member. "Or this" and I softy lick his from his base to his head. His head goes back and he moans slightly and grabs a handful of hair. I do it again, slowly.

"Fuck, Edd. Go faster."

"Sorry. I like to take my time."

I finally take all of him in my mouth and start to bob my head up and down. I start off teasingly slow, then pick up my speed.

"Ugh I'm gonna cum" Kevin whines.

I go faster until he fills my mouth.

"Fuck. Best wake up ever. Now you're turn, Mr.Vincent."

I giggle as he flips us over. He kisses down my torso and kisses around the base of my member. He licks softly everywhere besides where I want him too.

"Kevin, please."

"Not so fun when it's you getting teased, is it? Maybe I like to take my ti-" I cut him off but flipping us over. "What are you doing?"

I slam my lips onto his. While I kiss him, I slowly slide onto him. He moans into my mouth and I bite his lip like I do mine. He slowly pumps in and out of me.

"Uh fuck me" I groan

"Isn't that what I'm doing?" Kevin asks breathlessly with a smirk.

"Shut up."

I get on my knees and start bouncing up and down faster and harder.

"Oh my god. Edd."

He grabs my dick and start pumping it with the rhythm. We move so perfectly we cum together. I fall off of him and we just lay there. Breathing heavily, covered in sweat.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Great mourning after"

Xoxo Candy.