Beautiful

Edd's POV:
After I left... I ran to the bathroom and silently cried. I mean I'm changing, but who doesn't cry after there first break up. But I'm proud of myself. My mother always said "you can fall in love more than once". So that means my guy is out there. And I have a feeling that I'm gonna be meeting him soon. I can feel it deep down. I wipe away my tears, for only a few fell. I pulled myself together and I opened the door only to crash into something... Or someone...

"Beautiful"

Kev's POV:
Did I just hear what I think I heard? Did they break up? Is this really happening?!? My heat was jumping out if my chest with how excited I was, only to be stopped when I saw Edd run into the hallway. I gotta follow him.

"Yo, I'll catch ya guys later at practice." I said before making a dash for the hallway. Ignoring the calls from my friends, wondering what's going on.
I walk out of the cafeteria and look around to see if he's anywhere near. But he's nowhere to be seen.

"GOD DAMMIT" I yelled. Some freshman girls squealed and ran away. I scoffed at them and decided to take a leak. But when I walked in the bathroom I was going to my favorite stall (ya I know its weird) and ran into to the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. My first guy crush. My crush. I looked into his big, blue eyes. They were slightly puffy, but they were just so...

"Beautiful" . The word slipped out of my mouth like butter. I dont know if I regret it or not, but I'm still in a trance with his sheer beauty.

"What?" He says quietly. "Kev, are you alright? You seem a little, tranced."

"You remember me?" I say a little quiet but still loud enough for him to hear.

"Of course I do. How could I forget you?" He said with a shy smile.

"Though I don't miss the constant bullying that used to occurr." He said with a laugh. Then an instant flood of guilt hit me. He only remembers the prick of a bully I was.

"Ya, I'm sorry about that by the way... It won't ever happen again. So uh how ya been? I heared that little fight with Bobby. It seemed very serious." I said , trying to get as much information from him about his relationship status.

"Oh yeah. That's fuckin over forever. I can't be with someone who doesn't let me be myself." He said. Then he laughed when he saw how taken back I was when he said "fuckin".

"You have changed double dee. It's cool. I like it." I say with a smirk. And just like that, the confident new Edd was now blushing brighter than a tomato. God he's so cute, I just wanna kiss him. Everywhere.

"Oh.. u-uh thanks-s k-kev." He stutters while rubbing the back of his neck.

"So we definitely need to catch up. I miss you double dork!" I say, trying to be super sly about wanting to spend time with the newly single cutie.

"Yes that would be nice-" He says that stops. He looks as if he's thinking very hard. Then smiles and leans in a little bit. "how about tomorrow night?"

WHAT. HE WANTS TO HANG OUT TOMORROW. IM NOT PREPARED.

"Uh, well, uh my dad is making me stay in tomorrow and study for that pre-calc quiz. If I fail then I die." I say with a nervous laugh. If only he knew I wasnt kidding. My dads bat shit crazy.

"I can tutor you if you want. I took pre-calc last year. I'm currently in AP Calculus." He says proudly.

God he's so hot.

"That would be great" I said with a huge smile. Damn, I must look like a high school girl getting asked out for the first time.

"What are friends for?" He said said with an awkward shoulder nudge.

And just like that I was friend-zoned. But that's just one yard closer to the end zone. If anyone can get out of there it's me.

"Ya ok" I say with a slight disappointed tone to it. Edd walks out and I swear I hear him say "what the hell Edd" and him slap his forehead.

Hmmm

----------------
Xoxo candy ;)