Second Kiss

Edd's POV:

Is this actually happening?

My childhood bully, is kissing me?

And I liked it?

Oh, yes. I did. And very much so.

Kevin licked my bottom lip, a form of asking permission. Of course I happily obliged and let him have full access into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, but after a minute I got bored and let him have it. I felt him smirk against me in victory.

I moved my hands to his head. I ran my fingers between his beautiful red hair. I even let myself get a little frisky with a few tugs. Every time I did a delicious moan left Kevin's mouth. His hands traveled around my body like they needed to touch every part of me. There were sparks left everywhere. Like lighting was attacking me.

I never felt this way with Bobby. Only at the beginning, and that was because I was a horny virgin. Now, it feels different. Like this was meant to be. We both broke off for a breath but Kevin went straight to my neck. I let a small moan out. Kevin laughed and left chaste kisses up my neck to my cheeks then to my nose. Then one last kiss on my swollen lips. He the just stared into my eyes.

"W-wow" I said

"I know"

"What just happened?"

"The beginning of something amazing."

"Oh."

"Yeah"

"So w-what happens now?"

"I'm not sure." He finishes and looks at his watch. He gets off of me and starts picking up all of his books and notes and put them into his book bag.

"I'm really sorry, I told my dad I'd be home for dinner with his new 'girlfriend'" he said

"No it's ok. Here I'll walk you out." I told him.

When we got to the door, before I opened it he stopped me.

"Edd"

"Kevin?"

He grabbed my hands and said "I want you to know that... what just happened... wasn't a mistake. I'm actually really glad it did. And I want you to know that I like you.. a lot. And that I've felt like this for a while and was to afraid to tell you because of bobby and-"

"Slow down, Kev. I like you too. I don't know for how long, but you're definitely not a rebound. I've been wanting to break up with Bobby for so long now. I noticed you at school but I thought you still just saw me as the dorky gay kid. But I do know that I've never felt like this before, not even with Bobby. Im really glad whatever just happened, happened. No take- backsies." I giggled.

"Really! You don't understand how happy that makes me!"

"Ok. Now go and be a good son."

"Ok ok. Text me?"

I nod my head yes.

"Ok." He says and kisses my cheek and then kisses my lips.

I giggle "Go now!" I say with a nudge.

He laughs and walks out and runs across the street. I close the door and lean against it. What just happened?

I jump in the shower and clean myself off. I know I just took one but trust me. I needed another one. After I was done I decided to invite my best pals over for dinner. I cooked some tacos for us and put in justice league for us to watch.

"Ok dude. Why can't you stop smiling?" Eddy asked me.

"Yeah you look like a girl who just got asked to prom!" Ed chimes in.