This is (Nat's) Halloween (party)

Edds POV:

"So, have you and Kevin figured out what you're Halloween costumes are gonna be?" Eddy asks me as he shoves the nasty mall food court pizza in his mouth.

"Uhm. I think I'm just going to go as Harry Potter again. I'm not sure what Kevin is doing."

"You guys aren't doing a couples costume! That's the whole point of going to a Halloween party with a date. You guys could be a shoe-in for the couples costume contest."

"I never thought about that. But he didn't even mention it. Maybe I'll text him real quick. I could pick us up some cute costumes"

Me: Hey babe.

My mans 🥰: hey what

Me: Did you want to do a couples costume for Nat's party?

My mans 🥰: I actually already have one picked out! But it's a surprise soooo

My mans 🥰: you don't get to know yet

Me: Ugh! Ok! I'm trusting you.

My mans 🥰: Bad decision. Love you loser

Me: Love you too, jerk.

My mans 🥰: 😘

"He said that he already has costumes picked out for us. But he wants it to be a surprise." I tell my friends.

"Awesome! That means it will be something actually cool." Eddy says.

"Uhm excuse me? I have cool ideas too!"

"Surreee you do, double dee." Eddy says.

"I think you're cool, double dee! You make all of our plans for the schemes!" Ed says with a big goofy grin.

"Thanks Ed."

Kevin's POV:

"Come on, Nat! We need to get this place decorated and shit before 3 so we can get ready!" I yell. I'm hanging cob webs from the ceiling.

"We will, it'll be fine! We do this every year we always have plenty of time!" He yells back.

"We barely have the haunted house rooms done! We still have to set up the ball room and get the catering people here! We have all those creepy snacks to set up!"

"I hired a couple of girls to set up the ball room while we get ready."

"Oh great. Some brainless bimbos you slept with are going to set this place up! How comforting." I say, sarcastically.

"Ok, rude. But no, I hired some girls from and actually company. It'll be great! And they'll set up the stage so we can give the trophies out for the costume contest."

"Okay, okay. This place just has to be great! This is the biggest party we've ever thrown. Even some of the kids from Cedar creek are coming and some from River side!"

"Dude, it's my party. I know."

"Shut it."

I've been itching to show Edd our couples costume. More like itching to see him in it. I know it's Nat's party and it's technically rigged for us to win, but it's still the best. It's a classic. Maybe a little cheesy, but sexy.