Chapter 13: Alex

Brookes pov:
It was our off day and I was going to hang out with Alex. I woke up at 10 and went for a jog. I decided I'm going to dye my hair today because I've had enough of the weird green thing happening on my head. I took a shower when I got back to my bus and got dressed and did my makeup. I texted Alex and told him to come earlier if he wanted since I was ready. Five minutes later there was a knock on my door I opened it and laughed at an out of breathe Alex standing in front of me.

"You're cute" I said and laughed. I walked out of my bus and started walking toward the beauty supply place not far away from the venue.

"Where we going?" Alex asked.

"I wanna dye my hair so we're going to get the dye." I said and laughed. All of a sudden an idea popped into my head. "Aaaaaalleeeexxx"

"Oh god what" he said and laughed.

"Can I dye your hair?" I asked

"Sure why not. Let's do it blue." He said. I was shocked that he said yes but I wasn't going to take down the offer.

"Yay!! Oh my god I'm so happy I didn't think you'd say yes." I said and laughed

"It's just hair, and I'd do anything to make you happy" Alex said. I started to blush but lucky we arrived at the store. I went to the manic panic section because that's what works best on my hair. I picked out a purple, a blue, a pink, and a lighter blue. Alex can pick which blue he wants when we get back to my bus. I checked out and we started walking back. It was a short walk and when we got back to the bus, I got out all the other hair dying stuff I might need including brushes and bowls. I sectioned my hair into which parts will be blue and which parts will be purple.

"Alex you want this lighter blue?" I asked

"Sure. Nice hair" she said and laughed at my hair tied up in a million different sections.

"Shutup you're first." I said. He followed me into the bathroom. It was hair fitting two people in there but we did it. I put on my music on shuffle and we both jammed out to green day and nirvana while I did his hair. I finished and put a plastic bag over his hair.

" I wanna stay and watch you do this" Alex said then laughed again.  i started putting the dye all over my hair in no specific order and i saw alex's shocked face in the mirror which made me laugh.

I was done with my hair and I was washing out Alex's when Tabbitha came in the front door with David. "Can you dye my hair b?" Tabbitha asked.

"I have no more dye." I said. Tabbitha held up a plastic bag from the same place I had gotten my dye. "Fine" i said reluctantly. I was done with Alex's hair and I told him to blow dry it. Tabbitha sat down and pulled out the bottles of maroon and purple dye. She said she wanted an ombré so I started it. I heard a click from a camera and it was David with tabbithas camera.

-

I was done with everyone's hair including mine. I looked at the clock and it was 5 already. I wanted Chinese food so we ordered it and told the guy we'll meet them at the entrance. We got it and ate it. We were all talking when we heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it and it was Alan and tino.

"Can we talk to you?" Tino asked.

"Uh yeah," I said. I walked out of the bus so no one could hear us.

"I know you don't want to talk To him right now but he's going crazy. He hasn't left his bunk since last night. He won't eat and he barely slept. He loves you so much Brooke you need to give him another chance." Alan said.

"I love him. I do I love him so much but I'm so scared. He cheated on me once he can do it again." I said. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I was getting torn up inside.

"He regrets it more than anything in the world. You're all he wants in life Brooke. He'd give up anything to be with you again." Tino said. I knew they were being truthful. Alan wouldn't lie to me.

"I can't date him right now, but I'll go talk to him. Let's go." I said. I didn't want him to be so depressed. I hate seeing people I love in pain. We arrived at the door and I just walked in. I walked right up to his bunk. I opened the curtain and just looked at him. His face lit up when he saw me. It hurt me seeing him so sad.

"C'mon come eat something." I said. He got up and followed me into the kitchen. I was getting something out of the fridge but when I turned around I was engulfed in Austins arms.

"I'm so sorry. I regret it so much. Brooke I love you and I don't want to be with anyone but you. I know I fucked up but all I want is for you to take me back. Brooke I'm so sorry" Austin said. I looked up at him and I saw tears coming down his face. I felt so bad and I know I love him too.

"Austin I love you so much but give me a week to figure myself out. I want to be with you too but I need you to get better. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Eat something and get a good nights sleep." I said. I walked out and I walked back to my bus. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to tell Alex.