Chapter 9: same old same old

Brookelyns pov:

It's been a month since warped tour started and I have to admit, I love every second I'm here. Austin and I have been doing absolutely perfect. I perform with him often and he does the same with me. Tabbitha and David have been dating and I love seeing them together. I've also became very good friends with a lot of bands on warped.

I was walking around the venue. We were currently in Texas and it's hot as anything here. It was only 10:00 and it was already 90 degrees. I saw Alan out of the corner of my eye and I turned to ran up to him and jumped on his back. He screamed like a little girl and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. He started laughing with me once he realized what had just happened. After that, I continued on my morning run/jog. I ran past the gates and I saw many people in Versing Societys merch and once some of them saw me they started screaming. I smiled to myself and waved at them. I continued on my run and found my way back to the sleeping with sirens bus. I knocked on the door and Justin opened it. I said hi to them and walked in. Justin has been a great friend to me on tour. He has always been so nice to me. We sat on the couch and Katelynn came out I basically tackled her. I have known her for a few years before her and kellin got married and I missed her so much. We sat in the back lounge and caught up. It was about 12 when I decided it was time for me to go. I promised I'd hang out with Kate today and with that I left.

"Baby! Baby! Baby! Ohh!" Austin sang from across the yard. I laughed at him and he ran up to me and picked me up and kissed me a thousand times.

"Austin stopppp!" I said in between laughs.

"Only if you sleep on my bus tonight" Austin said, then gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh how can I say no to this adorable thing" I said pinching his cheeks. We proceeded to my bus so I could get ready to perform today. I decided on blue short shorts and an of mice and men muscle tee that Austin gave me. I was wearing my black and white vans and ripped black stockings. I went to the bathroom and did my regular makeup but added burgundy lipstick and threw my hair up into space buns, pulling out my baby hairs. I decided I was going to go get dye after we perform today and dye my hair tonight. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tabbitha sitting on the couch. I casually sat on her lap and started playing with her hair. I looked at her trying to edit pictures she had taken the day before and kissed her cheek with my still wet lipstick. I admired my lip mark on her cheek and she just laughed.

"You're a pain in the ass sometimes, but you're my pain in the ass." She laughed and as I stood up she slapped my butt as hard as she could. I fell to the ground in pain and Austin came appearing from the back lounge and screamed "hey that's my job" and started pouring. At that point I just started laughing, forgetting the pain I was just in.

"Where's the boys?" I asked and Austin just pointed to the back lounge. I walked in there and sat down and laid across all of them.

"Guys, I just want to tell you I love you all and I'm so glad we have the chance to do what we love with who we love"

"Awwwe we love you too b" Ryan said.

I got up from hugging my boys and walked outside with Austin. We walked to the monster energy drink booth and got a drink. We sat behind the booth where it was air conditioned and watched all the people walking by trying to get to their favorite bands.I remember when I was doing the same thing, running from stage to stage trying to come as close to my heroes as possible. I caught my self smiling when I thought about how I am some peoples heroes.

-

"Can you please just decide on a movie?" Austin begged

"Hold on hold on..." I sasses him. He just laughed at me and returned back to his phone.  I put the amazing spider man in the DVD player and sat on top of Austin.

"Comfortable?" Austin  said with a smirk on his face

"A little" I said and looked back at him.

"I can't believe I'm dating someone so beautiful" Austin said under his breath when I turned around. I felt my face turn red and buried my face in my hands.

"Hey don't be embarrassed, it's true" Austin said

"I can't help it," I said and buried my face into Austins chest. Then, all of a sudden I felt a hand be placed under my chin and lift it up.

"Be confident about yourself, you're perfect. I love you Brooke" Austin said and then softly placed his lips on mine. I was absolutely shocked he told me he loved me, but I loved him too and I wasn't going to fight it.

"I love you too" I said once we broke away from the kiss. I laid down with my head on austins lap and my feet on the end of the couch.

I looked up from watching the movie and looked up to see a sleeping Austin. I lifted my head off of his lap and decided this was a perfect picture moment. I kisses his cheek and snapped a quick picture. Austin woke up with the sound of the picture being taken and was extremely confused. I started laughing and he took my phone and started pouting.

"Oh would you stop it it's cute." I said with a smile and made it my backround. Austin looked at it and smiled.

"I'm tired, you wanna come to bed with me?" Austin asked.

"Yeah one second" I said. Austin left the back lounge to go to his bunk and I changed into a sports bra and a pair of blue flannel pajama pants. I walked out of the back lounge and into austins bunk. I climbed in and immediately cuddled up next to Austin.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" Austin said while I was drifting off to sleep. I smiled and fell fast to sleep.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been doing so much. But I have a few ideas ready so I'll most likely update again soon.