Chapter 12: Come back

Austins pov:
I woke up to an empty bed. My head was pounding. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Brooke.

Love💜:
I can't do this anymore Austin, I'm sorry. I love you but after what you did to me last night, I can't keep doing this. Maybe we can work something out when we get home, but for right now, I can't. Alan brought me all my stuff. When I figure everything out at home, I'll call you and we can try things again if you want. But for right now, I love you but I can't do it. Goodbye Austin.

I looked at my phone in shock and then I got mad. I screamed so loud. I lost my perfect girlfriend who I loved because I was stupid and got drunk and did stupid shit. I'm beyond mad at myself. Alan came running up to my bunk and asked if I was alright.

"No why the fuck would I be alright. You told Brooke about last night. Why would you do that? You know I loved her. I still do love her. I just messed up and now I lost her." I started crying. "I'm such an idiot I hate myself!" I screamed.

"Austin relax please, you can get her back I know you can. She still loves you she said it twice in that message. Look at it like a break." Alan said. I was starting to calm down when I heard a knock at the door. I walked to it and opened it. I saw an angry Tabbitha standing on the outside with David behind her. Oh great.

"Let's talk." She said then walked in. We sat on the couch and I was so upset I could barely concentrate.

"So let's get this straight. You kissed your ex while you were dating my best friend?" She said. I have to admit I was scared. She may only be 5 foot but she was scary.

"I regret it more than anything I the entire world. I love her. I can't loose her. I can't." I said. A single tear rolled down my cheek and I saw both tabbitha and davids look change.

"I don't feel sorry for you, but I do understand how back you want her back. But Brookes stubborn. You're going to have to wait until she's ready. There's no doubt she still loves you but she's just hurt." David said.

"I'm still mad because you cheated, but take my number and I'll text you when she says something you might wanna know about the situation." Tabbitha said. She put her number into my phone and stood up.

"Okay. Thank you so much. Can you just tell Brooke I'm sorry and I love her and I'll wait as long as she needs if it means I have another chance?" I asked.

"Sure, see ya later Austin" they both said.

I walked into the back room, put on some random movie and tried not thinking about her. I miss her already. I love her more than anything in the world. I'm going to get her back no matter what it takes.