Chaptet 8: Special Surprises

Brookelyns pov;

I was holding hands with Austin, walking to the stage he was performing at today. I started thinking of what the surprise could be.  We got there and I watched as my perfect boyfriend warmed up. He's so cute, doing what he loves to do. It was time for them to perform and I watched from side stage. Every so often Austin would turn and look at me and smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Okay guys so now, I want to bring my girlfriend Brooke on stage." I walked on stage and Alan started playing happy birthday on his guitar quietly. I laughed at him and he smiled at me. "Today is Brookes birthday and I want to do something very special for her." Austin continued. When he did that, their guitar tech brought out 3 acoustic guitars. One for Alan, one for Phil, and one for Austin. I looked at him very confused as someone else brought out a stool. "I want to perform second and Sebring but with a twist. I want to play an acoustic version." The crowd erupted. I just looked at him with eyes wide and a huge smile on my face. Austin began singing which was very different considering he usually only screams. Austin honestly was a great singer as well as a screamer. Once he got to the lyrics "this is not what it is only baby scars" I started to cry. I love this man a lot. He would do more for me than anyone of my past boyfriends and even some of my friends. They finished the song and Austin turned to me smiling. He leaned in to kiss me and whispered "I love you Brooke" I smiled whispering back "I love you too" and closed the gap between our lips. The crowd cheered as loud  as they could. Austin thanked the crowd and walked off stage. I followed him and I looked up at his big brown eyes surrounded but freckles.

"Thank you" I said

"Don't mention it. I'd do anything for you love" he said with a huge smile. I looked at the time and noticed it was 6. We were all going out at 8. I invited my parents considering the bar we were going to was my dads. They lived about a hour and a half hour away from were we were and they would be there around 8:30. I was beyond excited for today. I knew I was going to have a ton of fun. Austin and I walked back to our busses but I decided to go to mine so I could get ready for tonight.

"I'll come to your bus with the guys at 7:30" Austin said with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled and kissed his cheek and walked into my bus.

I walked to the bathroom to wipe off all the makeup I had on from the show. I decided I wanted to curl my hair and I did just that. I walked into the back lounge where I had my suitcase and I laid out all the dresses I brought with me. Tabbitha walked in and saw me struggling to find something I liked. "Hold on," she said. She disappeared for a second and then came back holding a short tight black dress and black heels. The dress was so elegant I loved every inch of it. I squealed a little bit when I saw it and Tabbitha just threw it at me and laughed. I quickly changed into it and walked back to the bathroom and did my makeup. I have dark burgundy matte lipstick on and my winged eyeliner. I looked at the time and it was 7:15. I walked into the kitchen holding my shoes and a black clutch. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to an Austin with black pants a black dress shirt and a red tie on. My eyes went wide as soon as I saw him. He looked amazing.

Austins pov:

I knocked on the door, I was really nervous. Brooke opened the door and my jaw dropped. A wow came out of my mouth when I saw my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me. I saw her beautiful face turn bright red when I did that.

"Well are you gonna come in or just stand there all day?" Brooke giggled. I walked onto the bus and sat on the couch. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Brooke. She was just so stunning. She sat down next to me and I whispered "you look absolutely stunning." Which made her face turn even more red. The rest of her band came out of the back lounge and we all decided it was time to go. We stopped by my bus to get the guys and they came out and we proceeded to walk to her dads bar. We got there and immediately ordered drinks. Brooke told me that there's usually a live band playing but today was Dj night. We all danced on the dance floor and by the time we all decided to get food it was 11. We noticed Brookes parents reserved a table for all of us. I smiled and sat next to Brooke. She didn't look drunk which car to a surprise to me considering my 21st birthday everyone was shit faced. We ordered a bunch of food considering there was  12 people eating with us.  The food was delicious and as soon as we were done eating we got up and dances again. I noticed Brooke talking to some guy that looked like the Dj.

"Hey Brooke" I said and hugged he from behind.

"Hey Austin this is rabbit, he's the sound guy here. I've known him since I was 13. Rabbit, this is my boyfriend Austin." She said and smiled. I shook hands with the man. I would say he's about 40-50. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a cake with candles coming our way and I backed away from Brooke. I saw Kevin, Tom, and Brookes dad walking with them. They were all co owners of the bar. They all used to be in the music industry. They toured with bands like all time low when Brooke was a teenager. The entire restaurant turned and sang happy birthday to her. I smiled and took many pictures of my perfect girlfriend. She then turned around to see a man and woman with army suits on standing behind her. She looked like she would be in tears. She ran up to them and hugged them tightly with tears streaming down her face. I looked over to mr. Smith and his jaw hit the floor. All of a sudden I saw Joey Ryan And Tabbitha all running towards these people with almost the same reaction as Brooke. I walked over to David who was standing there smiling.

"Do you know what's happening?" I asked him.

"That's John and Molly, they all went to school together back in jersey and they were all best friends. As soon as they turned 18 they went to the marines and no one has heard from them in 2 years." David said.

"Ohh that makes sense" I said. They all caught up and I danced with the rest of omam.

"Hey baabeeee" Brooke said. She hiccuped directly after.

"What's up love. You having a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I want to go home." She said. I laughed at her and told her to sit down and I'll gather everyone to go to the hotel we were staying in for the night.  I did and we said our goodbyes to everyone who worked there and we all promised to come back soon. I carried Brooke back to the hotel considering she was too drunk to walk. She laughed the entire was there which made all the rest of us laugh too. We got there and we went right to our rooms. I went into Brookes room and laid her down on the bed.

"Goodnight love. I'm right next door if you need anything. I'll see you in the morning" I said and kissed her forehead. I turned to leave and Brooke screamed.

"WAIT... Can you stay her tonight. I want to cuddle with someone. Pleaaaaaseeeee" Brooke said with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay" I said unsure. I took off my shirt and pants and changed into pajamas pants that I had andy from BVB brig for me.

"Do you want to change out of that dress?" I asked Brooke. She immediately said yes and I gave her pajamas to change into which was a shirt of mine that I didn't feel like wearing. The shirt was huge on her but it looked so nice. She climbed back into bed and snuggled up next to me.

"Good night babe, I love you" she said. I smiled and said goodnight back. And with that, we let sleep consume us.