Chapter 8

Note: I didn't really know what to call this chapter so anytime that the chapter is numbered I couldn't think of a title (trust me, I think a lot about the titles). So ya... and also I am probably going to do a kidnapped book after I am done with this one (nope, this isn't a kidnapped book) ;) thanks y'all. Enjoy the chapter! =D comment, add to reading list, tell your friends, tell me what you think (opinions, what should happen, chapter titles, etc.) vote this story, and go ahead and follow me, I will follow you right back. THX love y'all SO much. ENJOY! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk quietly and cautiously out into the hallway, the knife gripped tightly in my hand. Melody comes up a little bit behind me, closing the door gently. We walk fast but quietly down the hallway and to the attic where I had left my friends. The old wooden stairs were creaky so we walked up them extremely carefully. Once we got up the stairs we ran quietly down the corridor of the attic (the attic is quite large). As we ran, we heard an ear-splitting, blood-curdling scream and I knew immediately who it was- Ally. I ran full force not even trying to stay quiet anymore. I reached the place where I heard Ally. I didn't even check if Melody was behind me anymore until I heard her come up beside me. I ran up to Ally who was curled up in a ball in the corner. All of my other friends must have ran or Jaxon got to them first. "Ally, are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I asked frantically. "Well, he kicked me really hard in the stomach and he slapped me across my face, but that's it. And he told me to stay here" Ally said, her voice extremely shaky. Jaxon must have went to get or do something to the others because he wasn't here now- thank God. "Ally come on. Lets get out of here" I said, pulling Ally up off the ground. We all started running (Ally, Melody, and I) towards the stairs, but right as we made it to the 2nd floor, Jaxon found us. "Where do you girls think you're going?" He asked in that weird creepy voice that always makes me get goosebumps. "Um..." Melody answered. "Trick question, you aint' goin' anywhere" He said creepily with a creepy smirk on his face and an evil glimmer in his light brown eyes.