sixteen

"so niall, tell us everything!" liam says to little niall who is daydreaming about his one and only harry.

"niall? are you in there buddy?" zayn waves his tattooed hand in front of nail's angel face to attempt to break the boy's trance.

"oh y-yeah. sorry," niall blushes, and looks in wonder at what he was being asked. he just couldn't help thinking about harry's gorgeous curls, his adorable dimples and those lips. those pink, plump lips. they looked so kissable. niall smiles to himself and sighs contently, focusing back on zayn and liam to continue their conversation.

"li asked you what happened last night with harry!" zayn repeats. 

"it was the best night of my life you guys! he was so sweet, took me out to dinner and he wanted to reenact the lady and the tramp kiss. we almost kissed but our waiter interrupted" niall explains to the couple.

"i'm glad he's treating you well so far bud," zayn tells niall.

"what do you mean so far? he will always treat me like this! he's an angel," niall quickly defends his curly fry. zayn doesn't know him, not like niall does.

"alright ni, it's okay. zayn didn't mean it like that," liam attempts to soothe niall.

niall puffs out a breath and calms himself down. no one should be saying things like that about his harry. harry is a gem, he has a heart of gold.

where am i even going with this