four

the small boy was lying on the icy cold pavement, praying that someone will come to his rescue. he doesn't know what he is going to do if the help never arrives and god doesn't help him.

he feels like he's been laying there hours upon hours, he hears something. however, in niall's mind it occurred to him that he was becoming delusional, but this was not the case. not the case at all.

is someone coming to rescue me? surely not, who would be out at this hour? a murderer maybe. oh gosh! what if they're here to murder me! i love you mum, dad, greg, denise, theo, liam, zayn-

"lost little one?" a deep voice says, sending shivers through niall's body. he was right, someone was here.

"u-um n-no i just f-fell over you s-see and i think i've hurt my k-knee," niall anxiously responded to the stranger; who niall then found the courage to look up at. he had long, brown curly hair. a streetlight was on not too far from where the two boys were, so niall could just about make out the colour of his eyes. green. emerald green.

"let me have a look at it. i'm not an axe murderer i promise you," the stranger offers his hand towards niall, his expression still stern. niall was highly uncomfortable. the facial expression on this man was not particularly inviting. there was a tiny part of niall that decided saying no and trying to escape the stranger would be a fantastic idea. on the hand, he really needed the medical assistance, and now.

"a-alright," niall warily replies. he does his best to shuffle closer to the peculiar man, and when he does so, strong hands come into contact with his knee, ever so gently. he tries his hardest to feel around and make a further judgement. niall hisses when he touches the right side of his left knee cap.

"hmm, you've definitely got some severe bruising on the right side here. i'm not sure what the best approach to solve this situation is going to be. i could take you back to my flat, and we can decide if you need the hospital then. it's freezing out here, and i don't know how long you have been on the ground before i found you. you could develop pnuemonia at this rate. come on, let's get you someplace warm," his voice is so deep, it soothes niall in a way. small sparks of nervousness flood back into niall's body, what if he tries to murder me at his place?!

but the blonde decides he was too cold, and he hoped the intentions of this stranger were good. as he attempts to get him self up, his knee buckles and he falls straight back down.

"would you like me to carry you? i should have thought about that earlier, how silly of me," he tuts.

"thank you, errmm," it comes to niall's reliasation that he doesn't know this man's name.

"i'm harry," he says in that wonderful soothing voice.

"thank you harry, 'm niall," he says as harry lifts him off the ground.

yooooo hey guys i just wanted to say i didnt have any time to continue the chapters for either subway or for him. i suck sorry :((((

i pinky promise they will be up by the weekend unless i get crazy amounts of homework and coursework to do.

im so tired and i need to sleep. thanks for the awesome support and comments on this so far! means the world to me and is awesome to see what your opinions are. so if you feel in a good mood and have the time to leave a comment, please do so! i enjoy reading them

much love,

eleanor xo