two

"l-liam i don't know if i wanna go in," the frail boy speaks.

"nialler, it'll be fine. you look very pretty tonight!" zayn attempts to help his very close friend liam.

"b-but what if i get beat up again? that happened in a club!" niall's breathing quickens.

"we aren't at that club though," liam reassures niall. his breathing finally slows, and he nods slighty.

"alright. let's go in shall we, i don't know about you two, but i want to get waaaaasted!" zayn announces.

"okay zayn, we get it. you always want to get wasted everytime we go out. has there ever been an occasion where you haven't drunk that much that you actually remember what happened during the night?" liam snarkily questions.

"not gonna lie to you, no i haven't!" zayn laughs.

"why don't you try tonight zayn?" niall timidly asks.

"won't work niall. i guess there is no harm in trying," zayn decides.

"exactly, it would help too, as then you can help me watch niall," liam says quietly to zayn.

"sounds good. let's go," zayn replies.

the three boys have their i.d's checked and they enter the alcohol scented club. niall was still quite nervous, but he had two wonderful boys to help him if he got into any trouble. music was booming and people filled the dance floor, women grinding on men, women grinding on women and men grinding on men.

it was packed in here, and niall suffers from claustrophobia, but it wasn't too bad at the moment.

niall received some odd looks, he was wearing some very tight white jeans and a pink tank top. little niall had a feminine side to him, but it wasn't overly feminine.

liam and zayn made sure niall remained close, and the three of them made there way to a table. zayn went to the bar and came back with three pints of beer.

what niall was unaware of was that a boy of 22 was watching him. a boy who was older. the boy had piercing green eyes, and long curly hair. the boy watched niall for the remainder of the night, he thought niall was very pretty.

but it was only when the boys had decided it was time to go home at 2am, petite niall noticed the intense stare from the stranger. something tingled inside him and it made him intrigued as to why that peculiar boy had been watching him.

yo guys i love writing this and it's great because as i stated it's a short chapter story, but it's not a short story if u guys know what i mean lmao.

anyway updating this a ton easier as the chapters don't take as long to write. im in such a love triangle atm omg like u don't even know

i like my ex again and its so stressful and i think he told my old crush that i liked him and omg guys its so complicated

however enough about that as it's irrelevant.

if u guys could be legends and follow my 2 instagrams

that would be pretty rad

they are;

whirlniall

narrytexts