nine

it was a mystery. where was harry? why wasn't he talking to niall?

two more days had passed since niall had first text harry; he was so worried. he would call and text harry countless times.

little niall was doing his best to relax, when a knock on his door was heard. he shot up quickly, who could it be?

"harry" niall breathes. he couldn't quite comprehend that the tall curly haired lad was here - holding a bunch of white roses.

"i'm so so sorry niall" harry looks down, shamefully.

"where were you?" is the first thing niall asks.

"i'm sorry for not calling you, i just was planning this," he gestures to the roses.

"buying me roses?" niall questions. he cannot have taken all that time just to buy him roses.

"no of course not. i've been planning to ask you something," harry tells the naive boy.

"oh. what is it?" niall begins to contemplate all the possibilities.

"i've been meaning to ask you niall, will you go on a date with me?" harry asks nervously.

"a-a date?" this was so random of harry, to disappear for a few days, and then all of a sudden turn up out of the blue and ask him on a date?

"yeah, a date. i-i mean you don't have to if you don't want to. it was only a suggestion," harry begins to ramble nervously.

"shush harry, don't be silly. of course i will go on a date with you" niall smiles. harry must have spent a long time on this date if he was gone for that long.

or was that what he was doing?

short and shit im sorry