eight

several months later

niall was sitting at home, by himself. liam had moved out, as niall felt more confident in himself and safer now. he had learnt to stand up for himself a little more. however, his social anxiety was still at a high.

although niall felt slightly better about himself, he hadn't heard from harry in a few days. both of them had been hanging out more, and harry became very attached to little niall; his main priority was niall. as for niall, he was becoming seriously infatuated with harry. he was so lovely.

harry was the brave one and plucked up the courage to ask for niall's number, to which niall obviously agreed to. it was such a good moment for niall; he'd never felt more happy in his whole entire life.

harry made niall feel amazing; but now, he was making niall feel extremely concerned for harry's well-being. all he wanted to know was if harry was okay. so he called him.

he waited and after several rings, it went to voicemail. niall left one, asking harry if he was okay, and to call him back as soon as possible. niall waited once again, for about an hour. he still had not heard a thing from harry, so he called once more. however, this time it seems as if harry declined his call straight away. as an alternate way of attempting to reach harry, niall texted him.

*hey haz, you haven't been answering my calls lately. i'm just wondering if you're okay? niall xxx*

he waited.

he waited some more.

all he wanted was a reply....

this is shit and i suck at updating im sorry