seven

not edited lmao

harry dropped niall back to his apartment this afternoon, it felt strange for him to be alone. he didn't want to come home. liam wasn't even back yet; niall was beginning to feel quite lonely.

he did his best to entertain himself by watching television and reading his favourite book, the secret garden. niall wasn't usually like this, he didn't seek much attention. little niall only ever socialised with zayn and liam, but he had a faint idea of why this was. harry was the reason he felt like this, he felt a withdrawal from being cared for.

unfortunately for niall, he didn't get the chance nor have the courage to ask harry for his phone number. the small boy had a deep feeling of sadness circulating his body. the last time niall felt like this was when the incident happened.

niall shivered at the thought. he was wrapped up in blankets; sitting on the couch comfortably, watching his favourite tv show, skins. a cup of warm, steaming, sweet hot cocoa was currently in his hand. it was still slightly too hot, so he took the occasional sip every few mintues.

what disturbed niall was a knock to his apartment door. it frightened him, if it was liam, surely he would have let himself in with the key. slowly and timidly, niall got up from his comfy position and limped over to the door. once he got to the door, his hand began to shake. His tiny hand reached for the door handle and as he opened it he was met with-

"h-harry?" niall asks.

"hello niall," harry greets.

"w-what are you doing here?" niall questions.

"you um, you forgot your sweater," harry passes niall his pretty pink sweater, it was his favourite one, how could he have not realised that he didn't have it?

"thank you, you didn't have to drive all the way over here to give it to me," niall sweetly says.

"i did niall, it's not as if you are able to come and pick it up yourself. how's your knee?" harry gestures to niall's still bruised knee.

"it still hurts, a lot," niall admits.

"do you live here alone niall? i can stay with you if you'd like," harry suggests.

"oh no, well, my friend liam lives here with me. i'm not sure where he is at the moment, he went home with our friend zayn last night," niall explains.

"niall, i think i should stay with you so no more accidents happen," harry attempts to insist. harry wants to stay with niall. he has to stay with niall.

"n-no harry, it's fine. you've done enough for me already," niall tells the curly haired lad.

"niall i insist, let me stay with you until liam gets back. i don't want you injuring youself further," harry says sternly.

"okay, fine. come in," niall gives up, and he doesn't like arguing with anyone. he secretly wants harry to stay, he wants to get to know him better.